Posts by Eltzejupp

Ich glaub ZAKk Wylde hat gar keine rigs. Er spielt ja keinen Kemper.

Deshalb meldet er sich hier auch nicht.

Huaaahhhhhhh

Gruß

Frank

Have a look at my YouTube channel from video one up the other vids if you like. There are soundsamples and tweak right from the main outs recorded. No tricks, just recordings out of the box into a zoom camera in stereo. Maybe it helps a little. If so, please subscribe to the channel.

Find the link under my signature or search for kemp man on YouTube

Cheers

Frank

pappelapapp . Geh Schritt für Schritt nach der Anleitung vor, da passiert schon was. Danach fängst du sicher noch weiter an zu experimentieren (Mikrostellung, Abstand usw.)

Schnellanleitung:

Du stellst den Kemper auf den Boden und lädst deinen Amp oben drauf. Dann musst du aufpassen, dass du den richtigen Input für die die Gitarre nimmst, sonst kommt kein Sound.;););)

If I get you right I have an idea.

When you go to the morphed level just go to the rigmenue and click ‚ clear all‘ in the morph section Than store that sound under a new name and use it.

In Performance mode I'd like to be able to assign one of my Remote buttons to make the Kemper do a light show with the LEDs that's in time with the guitar.

??

If a discomode is impossible use this for a light show;)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Killer Frank! That guitar is something else!!! Is it new?

This the guitar from grandmaster yoda vai

Have a look to the complete intro

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You are right TIM

Update 9 is cool. Also a plastic guitar can sound good with this profiles;):P:P:P

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers

Frank

They're Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Majesty's. Judging by the beautify wood I'd guess they are Ball Family Reserve versions (a bit like PRS Private Stock or Fender Custom Shop level)

Both are not MM Majestys.

These are gits from the MM JP series. The majestys have a very diffrent look.

You have pm

Sounds intressting over my cans and over the monitors (rokit rp6 g3), but I really miss some presence or highs

Btw, cool playing style:thumbup:

Here is a soundsample from me playing my main solo rig (sinmix mesa mark IV with less highs and presence, but not tweaked to zeropresence)

Just some noodling.....

It's also just this one profile and the volume knob (and the lead boost in front of the ampfor the heavy sound to make it scream)

Guitar: MM Luke II neck pu and bridge pu (and volume knob :))

External Content soundcloud.com

Here's is another example how powerful these amp is:)

Profile: LRS DVL 68 Mod OS 02 played with my new Music Man John Petrucci JP6

Tweak is on the way to Tim

External Content soundcloud.com

Cheers

Frank

thanks Frank and Benvigil: nice info here! Basically, though, the presence cut thing was used by me in virtually all the amps I owned, especially marshalls. I remember this was very sensible in my last amp owned which was the triaxis. But I guess triaxis had the eq in the pre position, as you said Benvigil, since the distortion was very affected by the lack of treble dialing...

Overall, I have been playing this profile with the presence almost all cut for some months and I have to say that even if the main tone is still there, the notes are way easier to play compare to before, at least I feel this in my fingers. As soon as possible I will try to post a clip of this tone, all right?

regards

Yeah, please post Michael!

damn!! isn't he a little young to play like that 8|

really looking forward to get my cabinets !

Let me know how they sound Mike. I placed one more link in my post. The price for the powered version is not so bad imho. You know I play the rcf nx 10 sma. I think when I didnt had the rcf I would go for the red sound neo.

hi again Alan...I'm playing right now the profile I dug with the presence almost totally out. Found out the eq is in post position. Isn't it strange? so, a dumb one: in an amp, the eq, the one connected to the potentiometer, is in pre or post position?

Here is a little bit of information about the eq and a mesa boogie mark V. Where the eq section is setted depends on the amp. Also when not playing a boogie this information is intressting imho.

http://pdb.meinldistribution.c…duct/others/MarkV_DE_.pdf

Cheers

Frank