I do love hi gain, but not distortion pedals

thing that confused me is:
    an entry level 1999 team j craft (prestige) with lace alumitones

versus

brand new ebmm petrcci with Lungdren pups

now you'd tjink the m7 would kill the death bar but they're close

but cleans very obvious

idk if that's a good or bad thing for my heavy rhythms

Sam, good point on the hi gain, I should have clarified that's exsvtly the environment because the cleans are certainly nuanced and articulate

lars, there's one issue I have with what you said: your statement based on your opinion that the kemper and tube are very sifferent

really find the kemper indistinguishable between it and it's analog tube counterpart it's modeled aftet

This is a pro and con. The kemper makes almost any guitar sound good, but then all the guitars sound similar.

do you find this to be true?

I I spent a lot of money ($6000 nearly) to get my KPA studio setup but I didn't need a new guitar and pups cuz they almost all sound same

how do u feel

u know I didn't read the op because the thread title alone was all I needed to give the accurate answer I gave, but this is spam

it starts and ends like a poorly recorded review, then skips the review in the middle, just to say the axe is better

first of all wrong forum, go tell this to the kids at fractal, which is where you're from if you forgot. Finally, read my previous post and remember : a kemper is the only and best of its kind and in its class (the axe is so inferior there's 6 versions, to one kemper, mind u with variants of shape and power amp)

axe sucks dick nimbas

If your comparing axe ii and kemper you don't get the point of the kemper: get yourself the axe ii in that case

(ps KPA is a real tube sounding digital amp, the axe ii is an amp modeler and effects unit. If you want the best sounding and most variety of amps it's the kemper, if you don't mind sacrificing tone because you drench your horrific
    ltechnique with fx, the axe is for you , by extension the axe is for most people lol)

I think the new design is a joke. I think it's a big mistake to actually go with a toaster design, I mean is it supposed to be functional ? Weird choice, I mean the green/black color scheme was bad enough(yes I do own that color so shaddup) but a silver , it looks just like a freakin toaster, I'd only get that if its $500 less

<p><span style="line-height:1.28">First of all, you are right about nothing, which is to say I meant exactly what I said lol</span></p>

<p>Second of all,&nbsp;viabcroce, ..... Oh .... Haha lol , I noticed only after the last one&nbsp;</p>

<p>It's all good bros, man I love you guys</p>

Does anyone
    never consider tech 21????
    don't dismis it, it's great

</p>

Well, we're not arguing, just finding out what the expectations of the OP are and about possible flaws in how the profiler gets amplified, because lots of users aren't used to go FRFR, and some, frankly speaking aren't ready for it. It's a paradigm shift from old guitar amplification as I like to say (again &amp; again).</p>

As for Kemper 2: Not on the horizon.<

Fair enough man

i just wouldn't want pressure when itspreference

thing is, you gotta tweak till its right,, sounds like a tube to me

i love it

btw :

1) how is the Mesa rectifier pre?

2) why no kemper 2?