Posts by Kemper Support #1

since you are mentioning my name here (its Scheffler btw)-you are so far still the only one who reported this. Setting up pedals for linking is actually really easy-not sure why you are accusing me of doing something wrong by saying so. I explained to you before that the wah2volume function does not work when you use the pedal as a boost pedal instead of a regular volume pedal and your request has been added to the list of things that our programmers will look at. If you do not want to wait for a solution from the programmers you can use a second pedal or make a copy of the rig that you want to boost and place it on the next slot in the performance and switch to it or use a wah pedal boost in one of the rigs and simply assign the pedal to be just a wah. I would also like to add that we do not categorise our customers into groups of different importance. We take every request and feedback seriously and consider it. Please believe me that the fact that your request does not have the highest priority has nothing to do with you being a hobby player with 10 gigs a year.

Your case was forwarded to our developers when you first reported it but i cannot give you any estimation if or when this can or will be fixed.
    You really are the only one so far with this type of application.
    If using the wha pedal boost is not working as a solution i would suggest that you either use a second pedal to control the volume or wait for the next version of the operating system that will introduce the morphing function, which will allow you to freely assign any combination of continuous parameters to be controlled by the pedal. Maybe that will provide a solution for your application.

I dont see where the original poster had a problem like the one that you are describing.The process how to link pedals to be used as a wah and a volume pedal is described in great detail in the manual and works as described. Most people have no problem setting it up when they follow the instructions.
    Your application is a different one because you want to use the volume pedal as a booster.
    To achieve this without using an extra pedal you can use the wah pedal booster.

Well thanks for all the replies. I'm still no better off. I've emailed , come here and still no joy....I've heard nothing.......now.....

Spain is warmer than England is the only constructive thing I can say at the moment

To which address did you send your email to? I just checked and there have been no new emails in the last 12 hours.
    Make sure to use [email protected]
    You will receive an autoreply within a couple of minutes.

The end customer telephone support hotline is available from monday thru thursday from noon to 5.
    The sales office which is where dealers would call is open from monday to friday from 9 to 5.
    Email support for end customers is available 24/7.

the rig that you send me is overloading the output of the Profiler. If you dial back the drive in the bit shaper and reduce the amp stack level and the studio eq you can prevent the overload.

If you configure the pedal to be a wah pedal in the system menu and then activate the WahtoVolume fetaure in the rig menu you can use one pedal for either controlling wah or volume depending on the actual rig that you are using. If there is no wah active in a rig the pedal will control volume.
    With the upcoming version 4 of the operating system we will introduce Morphing. This will allow you to use a pedal to control any continuous parameters like the rate of a modulation effect.