Posts by Kemper Support #1

The fact that powercycling does not "help" in your case is not a bug but a feature. The last loaded performance or rig is stored in a so called edit buffer which survives a restart in case the user forgot to store the changes that were made to the rig or performance before the Profiler was powered off.
    Switching to a different rig or performance clears the edit buffer and loads the newly selected rig or performance into it.

the master volume scale from 0 to 10 is a relative one. You probably have linked the master volume knob to more than one output and one of them was set to a much higher value than the others.
    You need to set the output levels in the output menu for each of the outputs to similar values if you want to use the master volume knob for more than one output or simply deactivate the volume links for all but one output.
    This has been addressed in the latest version of the Profiler OS where you see all output levels instead of a scale of 0 to 10 when you turn the master volume knob.

Auszug aus dem deutschen Referenzhandbuch zu diesem Thema

"Solange sie mittels der linken und rechten Tasten am RIG-Navigationskreuz die Slots innerhalb einer Performance wechseln, werden alle Veränderungen wie z. B. das Laden eines anderen Rigs oder die Erhöhung des Gain als Editiervorgang gewertet und bleiben daher mindestens solange erhalten, bis sie die Performance verlassen. Wenn sie diese Änderungen permanent erhalten wollen, so müssen sie die Performance zuerst speichern, bevor sie eine andere Performance laden.
    Wenn sie einen anderen Slot per Fußpedal laden, so werden alle bis dahin in der Performance vorgenommenen Modifikationen als temporäre Änderungen während eines Auftritts gewertet und sofort verworfen. Selbst wenn sie also z. B. einen Booster im B-Modul eingeschaltet oder den Delay Mix per Pedal erhöht haben, so können sie sicher sein, dass der Sound beim nächsten Laden des Slots wieder im Originalzustand erklingen wird. Durch diese Logik wird also vermieden, dass es beim Auftritt zu irgendwelchen Klangzufälligkeiten kommen kann."

You can run a wet/dry rig with a single Profiler. All you need are multiple speakers and the correct output source assignments in the output menu.

Yes, I can remember this awesome spatial chorus from the JC120. I have this rig but the spatial chorus is nowhere to be found. It's just a common clean rig without anything like...so disappointing. The choruses and reverbs in the Kemper don't even come close to this. So I ask myself frequently this question: What is one thinking when profiling an amp without using these kind of specific characteristics? And this happens more than once when I hear live bands using a specific guitar amp on stage, which obviously has been profiled and showed in Rig Manager but doesn't even get close in having / getting that same sound. It seems that, despite having a Kemper you still have to be a sound engineer as well..sadly enough, I'm not :(

effects that manipulate the time axis like delay, reverb and any type of modulation like chorus etc cannot be profiled.