Posts by claude81

Hi,

my name is Claudio, I have 18 years experience playing guitar and own the Kemper since 2014. I play from blues to metal with my Strato, Tele and Lespaul From time to time I change idea on which is the best profile, because I find new and more realistic profiles. At the moment my favourites are:

1) Evil Robot by The Amp Factory (the one included in bundle 2)
    2) Freidman Dirty Shirty by The Amp Factory (included in bundle 10). For me it is by far the best Marshall Tone (I've tried many from Top Jimi, TAF and MB).

I'm trying some profiles from Rigbusters and found them very interesting!! Also the cab profiles, so you can improve your profiles.

Regards

Claudio

My best profiles are all from the amp factory:

- Evil Robot Phil X (incredible sound, very versatile for all guitars)
    - JCM800 mod (very good clean similar to plexi, then distorted sound good for '80s hard rock such as Whitesnake, Iron Maiden...)
    - Marshall Superlead plexi (sounds good from SRV, Jimi Hendrix up to Zeppelin, and also beautiful clean)
    - Mesa boogie MarkIIC (for modern high gain)
    - Fender Bassman '59 (classic tweed sound, also good for classic rock Hendrix, SRV)
    - Toneking Imperial (very vintage hot blues sound)
    - Marshall AFD (good overall clean, aggressive GNR sound to be used with humbucker guitar)

I tried but dislike:

- Mesaboogie Lonestar Special
    - Marshall JTM66
    - Fender Tremoverb
    - Marshall JMP MKII
    - Toneking Galaxy
    - EVH5150 (I prefer the free rig TAF - Van /m Halen)