Posts by eadgbe1970

LS,

After the last OS Beta and regular OS update the Kemper is not recognizing the Behringer floorboard anymore. Nothing's changed in the settings, nothing's changed in the cables, it just fails to make any connection. My set up is only at home, so there is no moving around or disconnecting and reconnecting equipment, KPA or Behringer. This happened I think around a year ago as well and was then solved with an OS update, but now it seems to be permanent and was not recovered with the last OS update. Does anyone recognize this, and maybe know what could have happened and how to solve this?

Many thanks in advance!
    Cheers,

Ed

Hi Ingolf!

Thanks for your efforts and your support, however, unfortunately this does not work either.
    I do have the latest Rig Manager version and the latest Operation System installed, so now
    I'm a bit lost here.

I will just keep creating new backups and keep trying to view them in the Rig Manager.
    Maybe one day it works. (It should..)

All the best!
    Cheers,
    Ed

Dear fellow KPA user,

When making a backup on a USB-stick - whether in Performance or in Browse mode - the backup file does not seem to contain any of my stored Profiles,
    but only contain the Browse mode rigs. The performances do not show up in the Rig Manager when opening the kpabackup file. I would be very happy if
    someone knew how to store Performances, or at least how to make them visible in the rig manager to enable further finetuning.

Thanks and cheers,
    Ed