Posts by TheWolf2103

Hi fellow Kemperians,

Just wondering, is there a way of switching the looper position from PRE to stay permanently POST ... whenever I change the looper position from PRE to POST, after restarting the Kemper the looper pos reverts back to PRE ... am I missing something?

Cheers,
    Wolf

Hi Mike,
    You certainly have my vote on sound aesthetics regarding the sound of the amps you're profiling with the cab you're using.
    I'm really digging your profiles to the extent that now 90% of the rigs I'm using are made from your profile packs with very few tweaks.

Thanks for your great ear, taste and choice - looking forward to your future packs.

All the Best,
    Wolf

If I may ask, are you running thru your l2t and if so how is the sound?? Thanks

Hey caspr,
    Although I have a Powerhead (intended to get a unpowered FRFR cab) after trying out the L2t which I used with my HD500X in the past I will stay with the L2t (Power amp switched off in the Powerhead). I tried a couple of different unpowered & powered FRFR monitors at a local music store and the L2t outshone all of them! Very transparent, articulate and plenty of loud (800watts) ... small footprint - I'm using it upright on the floor (it has a sound directional correction which works great), the Powerhead fits perfectly on the rubber coated top face (safe placement & acoustic decoupling). I have the complement Line 6 carry bag with wheels - easy transportation. I have done a couple of gigs with the Powerhead / L2t combo & am very happy indeed :D
    Cheers,
    Wolf

Hi guys,

My Remote has arrived yesterday & I must say I'm very impressed the instant switching times in Performance/Browse modes and by its superb build quality :thumbup:

One question though - I have a Mission Eng pedal which I had previously working fine with the Profiler's pedal 1 (expression) & pedal 2 (stomp A > Wha-to-vol switch) inputs ... I can't seem to get it to work with the Remote's pedal 3/4 or 5/6 inputs ;( ... it doesn't give me the same menu options, i.e. pedal (expression) & pedal (switch mono) ... what am I missing?

Cheers,
    Wolf

YEESSS, my Remote has just arrived 8o

Now it's all about trying to stay calm throughout the afternoon to come home from work to try things out ...

Btw, I would recommend to Kemper to use DPD rather than UPS for deliveries in Europe >> then I first saw the carton box with a big hole in one side I was reminded of a previously badly damaged UPS delivery --- the Remote was fine this time ...

Some users complain about the 30 seconds. What would be the benefit of a 100 sec Looper?

Hi Christoph,
    I'm currently very much looking forward to receiving the Remote in the couple of weeks and love my Powerhead!
    I play in a Latin Jazz Duo behind a singer and to solo over the top of live looped changes I often need to record between 60 - 100+ seconds worth. As much as I like to use the KPA looper it's unfortunately not sufficient length for my needs. I will continue to use my Boomerang III in the meantime hoping there is a way to extend the KPA looper memory to 100+seconds :)
    Thanks for listening, all the Best and many thanks for a most wonderful piece of gear otherwise.
    Cheers,
    Wolf

Thanks for the update of profile 1 pack ... some nice clarity improvements on my favourite /13 & Trainwreck profile :) - great customer service indeed.

Looking forward already to profile pack 3 :)

Cheers,
    Wolf

Hi CPHfx,

If you use 2 TRS leads connected to the KPA to use TRS connection 1 for wha expression & the TR (this connection requires a TR only - though takes a TRS as well) as a stomp on/off, you engage the wha with the toe switch - the volume is at 100% at that point ... disengage the wha with the toe switch - the volume is at 100% ... vol at 0% will automatically switch to tuner mode :)

You can save the 2. connection (if you engage pedal mode - switch wha via moving the pedal) to automatically switch to vol mode once the pedal wasn't moved for a second or 2 ...

Hope that helps :)

Wolf