Posts by mortl

Is it still relevant?

- have a look at the "teensy" and teensyduino. (Very small but VERY powerful Arduino with TONS of in- and outputs).

- I did a DIY- Midi-Controller with an Arduino Mega. Works perfect and is much fun to develop! But I´m tending to use the Remote lately... :)

Martin

Or - if you have a free slot "X" or "MOD" and you don´t use anything in the FX-Loop, set up a Looper as Effect and activate it: if nothing is connected in the loop, the KPA mutes.

But I would go the Footswitch route :)

and a bit upset because I cant handle it...

Haha, I know these thoughts!!

Also in the future the KPA for me will stay an incredible gear to get the sound of many different amps in a good quality. This is the main purpose I bought it for.

Sharry, thats what I must tell myself, when I am tempted to think: Wow, all these new possibilities with these delays and sounds! I HAVE TO use them now! But HOW!!
    Makes me wanting to start a (another) U2 Tribute Band, hahahaha..

If the state A of morphing is dry and B is wet, then you rig will be dry regardless of where the pedal is every time you call up that rig.

I just posted a feature-request that not morph-state A of the rigs will be loaded, but the state which you saved with the rig.

Or maybe a possibility to choose between "State A", "State B", "Saved state" and "last morph state"?
    like the loading behavior of performances (Slot1, pending .... etc)

Martin

Hi,

Example: I set my Delay-Mix from 40% to 90% as a Morph parameter.

I want to have 80% delay-mix, when loading this Rig, because that is, what the Song needs. I want to fine-tune it for live situations to max. 90% ... and later in the song it should dry up to 40%.

But:
    When I load this Rig, it always is loaded with 40% Delay-Mix (min. Morph value). - and i have to move the pedal to the 80% mix. Thats possible, but sometimes you just want to hit one button and just play this Solo or whatever. :)

My Request:
    If you set up min and max Morph-values, then adjust the morph Pedal (or knob in Rig-Menue) so that delay-mix is 80% and THEN save the preset. It would be perfect, that the Profiler loads this rig with the 80% Delay-mix, which were saved with the rig (not loosing the 40% and 90% morph-limits).

Or maybe a possibility to choose between loading behaviour: "State A", "State B", "Saved state" and "last morph state" (last one maybe with a "lock morph-state")?
    like the loading behavior of performances (Slot1, pending .... etc)

Martin

No, the G70-Transmitter has a simple jack input. You can use any guitar-cable.

There is a special cable included which has a plug you can screw in the body-pack, so it can´t come loose or pop out. But you don´t have to use it - i never used it.

Martin

2 -- I would like to activate the Hold only keeping pressed the switch and deactivate just depressing it, like an Unlatch sustain pedal in a midi synth. Now I am only able to use the pedal like a Latch, pressing to activate and pressing again to deactivate.

It was the first thing i programmed into my DIY-Footcontroller with FW5: Holding the Button activates "Hold". Releasing it deactivates it. - Holding it for more than 3s locks "hold". Pressing again deactivates it.

But it would be great, if this could be done inside the Kemper with its own remote as i´m tending to switch from my foot-controller to the KPA-remote soon.

Martin

I have a G70... great! (only 1.4ms latency).

It goes in stand-by, when it isn´t moved (Guitar in the stand) .. and switches back on, when you take the guitar. Nice to have :)

Martin

You can´t dissable sending CCs with every PC. So the state of every FX-Slot has to be programmed in the Midi-Mate with every preset.
    (this way the midimate ensures to display the right status of a fx-slot).

With buttons 0-4 you send Program-Changes. With every Program-Change, the MidiMate sends 5 Contro-Changes of your 5 buttons of the upper row depending to the status they´re set. (as long as none of the buttons is completley dissabled).

In the MidiMate you have to store the Status of your Button for your Boost in X (one of the buttons 5-9) as "on"(LED is lid) for your preset.

If so, the MidiMate sends a "on" to the XModule... otherwise the MidiMate sends a "off" command to Module X after changing to Slot 5 in your profiler.

Regarding the "Modul is empty"-error. It occurs, when your Midi-Mate is sending a CC to a slot, which is empty. So any of you buttons 5-9 is assigned to a fx-slot of the profiler, where no effect is loaded...

Martin

Hi,
    as Ingolf said it has only one powered output, but you can have 2 1x12 Speakers with no problem.. The overall resistance shouldn´t go below 4 Ohms. So two 8 Ohm Cabs (in parallel) work fine. (You could drive 4 16Ohm cabs aswell).
    I use 1 or 2 1x12s depending on the size of the gig. My cab has an out (or thru) Socket where i connect the second cab.

When you go at 4 ohms, this is what the manual sais:
    At 4 ohms the wattage is electronically limited to 600 watts. If these 600 watts are exceeded the power amp is deactivated for a short moment, which causes a short dropout. It would require insane volumes to experience such dropouts. However, if you are connecting a 4-ohm cabinet, you should test it carefully to ensure that your loudest signals stay below that critical level.

Martin

Maybe it has something to do with Rigmanager.

Haven't heard of a case where it froze without connected to Rigmanager. Am i wrong?

Mine froze sometimes when tweaking performances and being connected to RM. Never when disconnected.

Used it a few times live now... flawless!

Martin