Posts by lasvideo

It's pretty pathetic if you ask me to sell things only through kemper making Americans pay more. If I oulf have known this, I would have stuck with the axe line. I never had issues with my standard. I just wanted to try something new.

As the owner of both systems, I can tell you the G3 technology available in the Axe FX FW 18 Beta is sonically amazing! When this FC / Sweetwater snafu gets annoying, I just power up the Ax FX 2 XL and all is well with the world ; ) A while later I will boot up the Kemper with a Michael Britt Marshall profile and the goodness continues. ; )

I reported this(Sweetwater) last week on another thread.
    I ordered from Sweetwater as well as the earlybird forum deal from the Kemper Store. I ordered Jan 14@ 19:20 hrs, I checked today my order has yet to be processed and I haven't found any approximate shipping date. I have sent two emails to the Kemper Store and have yet to have any response. This does not make me a very happy camper. X(

THIS is why I buy from Sweetwater. I can always count on them (Randy) for fast reliable customer service. And I can communicate needs concerns or problems in real time over the phone! ; )

It wouldn't bother me ordering from Kemper HQ and not my local store. I can see how this can anoy a few people but I don't think it will kill sales. "You have a kemper, want a controller, log on to there site and bang it's there and you order one." Simple as that :)

Well, I was seriously considering getting one after being hesitant. But this killed the sale for me.

Here's another from Audiofanzine. This one has Mr. Kemper himself explaining how the Kemper Remote works.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Excellent design and explanation CK

Im just responding to his vocal inflection and body language.

Of course this doesnt represent Kempers attitude toward its customers. Of course it doesnt change how much I enjoy using the Kemper.

Its just my observation on the communications style of an employee that seems a bit dysfunctional. Maybe get a more positive up beat person next time. ;)

Cool video, but why does the Kemper rep. assume "moron voice" every time he explains a customer request? "Der... we want a power amp! Der... we want a rack! Der... we want a floorboard!" Hope this isn't how they perceive their customer base. And if it is, maybe play it closer to the vest at a major marketing event!

I found his characterization of Kemper customers quite offensive and insulting. YMMV.

Nicely done!

Though in all honesty, I think I still prefer the cello tone to the Kemper in this particular case ;)

As far as i know the Early-Bird Registration is closed and maybe the email adress is not valid anymore.
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…?postID=191863#post191863

If you didnt get on the waiting list for the FC its probably just as well. In my experience its NEVER a good idea to buy the first release of a brand new product (remember LED fiasco with lunch box). Let the bleeding edgers help Kemper road test it in the real world, THEN buy it. ; )

I don't see what "wanting this for ages" has to do with it being overpriced.

Just a quick calculation: Remote + case/bag + 2 expression pedals + good quality replacement cable -> over 800 euros to replace my FCB

Excellant points! My FCB does everything I need. New controller is cool but unnecessary in my studio. ;)

Unless folks here want to encourage this dudes behavior by giving him the attention he craves , its best to stop responding and lock the thread. Otherwise you do exactly what he wants you to do, which is to pay him lots of attention.

And in that spirit I will take my own advice.

I am out of here :)

See ya pelvissnottyanddull!