Posts by kharmageddon1

I would like to have the cab off feature in the direct out as well....
    I think there are a lot of users coming from the 90-ies/rack/pre-amp/power-amp era and want to use their stereo sound on stage thru their stereo amps and cabinets together with the undoubted advantage of using the main outs (with cab on) ...without the need for additional mics on stage.
    It looks for me like a purely software issue which could be solved, am I wrong?

Did they mention why some are suffering this and some arent??

No, they just ask for a little patience till the next public beta release...

However, my personal feeling is that this is not a major issue in terms of occurence... reading the post here most of the users are happy with the current release FW 2.7

Great guys at Kemper, got an answer concerning the latency when switching between the Rigs with FW 2.7
    There will be a Public Beta release soon where this problems will be solved (hopefully)
    In the meantime I'm using FW 2.6 and wait for the next release...

I'm feeling fine with that and I'm more than pleased with the support given... thumbs up :thumbup:

I've got the same latency after installing 2.7.0 today..... sometimes it takes more than a second (in browser mode), but it's not always happening with the same rig.... looks like it happens randomly not following any rule.
    I'm using a Rocktron MIDI X-change for switching the rigs, but manual switching on the Kemper is about the same effect.
    Somehow it seems to be extrem when switching between clean and overdrive sounds (using the recall switch of the X-change to switch between two rigs back and forth)

I will downgrade to 2.6.0 and test it again