Posts by volkerroxx

Dear Burkhard,
    thanx for your answer. I'm surprised. Of course, I don't want to argue with you. I'm just a user who is kinda "fighting" with all the possibilties and parameters.
    To the Topic:
    To (un-)proove my "Imagination-Memory" I'd like to put on OS 2.5 on my Profiler, but I'm afraid of doing that. What about my Sound and Set-Ups, they are not downward compatible and all the warnings in the "ReadMe"... ? Can I truely return to my actual Set-Up with putting on the latest OS and a restore of my actual Sounds?
    Besides that I was so sure about the "gone" possibillity to adjust the return-time also in the "Bypass@Stop"-Mode, it would be a sensefull feature. E.g. for me as a Frontman in action there is a danger that the wha-pedal gets out of the "heel" or "toe" position while performing. The "Stop"-function is nearly perfekt! and it would be absolutly perfekt, if the fade-OUT-time would be a little longer like it was before OS 2.7 (you proudly announced in the README that you've shortend it). And the maximum would be a adjustable parameter for "Bypass@Stop"-Mode. Is there any hope for me in the future?
    a personal note: I hate all this midi-stuff and also this Uno4kemper/behringer-solution. BUT I would imidiatly buy a kemper-remote, if there was just one pedal FIXED on that floorboard! I don't want to fix it on an extra floor-panel (with case-edges, weight, kabels...), I don't want to have TWO devices round my Mic-stand because I need to adjust it's place with just a little foot-touch. That might sound a little diva-like, but I played more than 1500 shows as a Pro and still do it, so I know what I'm talking about. At last the Roadie should not handle with extra stuff, just put on ONE board and "plug&play". Maybe you and your developers think about this..?
    I want to thank you very much,
    Volker

I'm missing a Knob/Parameter to adjust the "Fade-OUT-Time" to bypass when I'm using the Wha-Pedal in Pedal-Mode "Bypass@Stop". There once WAS a parameter (I guess OS 2.7 or earlier)! Is it gone? Or is it somewhere else, hiding behind a new name?
    The thing is: I want to use the Wha-Effekt a little longer when i press or lift it. But sadly the sound returns so fast to "bypass" after 0.5 sec (or so). But I'd like to hold it for 2 or 4 sec.
    Please....Bring it back, bring it back to me :)

Hi, i had this problems after organising Rigs in Browser-Mode and Performances using the latest Version of RigManager. Besides some "Crashes" of the Kemper, this went quiet well, but no sound on the Monitor with no obvious changes in the Parameters. Yesterday I restored a Backup where everything , also the monitor output, went ok. And YES: Monitor was like it used to. Also with OS 5.2beta ! Then I erased all the old Rigs in the Pool and all the old Perfomances and put in my new Rigs and Perf's using the RigMananger slowly and carefully...grrrrr what a mess this editing-software is...unbelievable! Now it work with the "new" Sounds. I don't know WHY ? And THAT doesn't make me happy. Maybe I could help....