Posts by JasperEads

Im not ungrateful for the attention or the direction in which I was pointed.
    Im not offended either lol , but it seemed a little over generalized of a response.
    After taking the first 2 days to read each manual side by side (GT-100 and KPA),
    I came to the forums for help.

So, maybe I equated the quality of response to the assumption that I had not already tried to look for the answer on my own.

Im not lazy or hear to waste anyones time. Especially my own.

My bad for not being specific enough?

In either case, I still dont have an answer to my question.

To reiterate, I would like to use the GT-100s 1 2 3 4, foot volume, expression switch in conjunction with the KPA as a MIDI controller. Secondly I would like to include the GT-100 phrase loop functionality. I have tried several wiring configurations for each products multiple ins and outs to no avail. No idea what to do, im not a gear guru and the information I can find and what has been found for me (thanks) I dont understand. :?:

My current USB interface is a Boss GT-100. I need the Kemper to be my interface. Please please please, give me that option please. I am a bedroom player and I live in a tin can. I got my Kemper with a tax return and I cant afford a decent interface. Please, I need this option. :*(

Hi! :D

My name is JasperEads. New KPA owner.
    Music has been my entire life.
    I have aspergers and and a neurological disorder known as trigeminal neuralgia.
    I love progy rocky heavy thrashy ambiant hyper dynamic core metal.
    I like classical and techno and dubstep.
    I embrace criticism that helps me develop into a better player.
    Though I will troll you to hell and back and call out your bullshit if your an asshole.
    Garbage in garbage out. Fuck me, Fuck you.
    Otherwise.....

....my closest friends know me as creative, energetic, intelligent, happy go lucky and generous.

I love to please people and help in any way i can.
    Im not a virtuoso, but im not green either. Although i do love me some good green ;) 420 friendly.
    My other equipment consists of peavey, schecter, avid/m-audio and boss brand gear.
    Im all for Pc but Apple users are cool too.
    Titanfall is the shit and BF4 is broken but on its way to being fixed....sort of. LoL

I have very little knowledge on the KPA and have only owned one for 3 days.

I never had to learn midi in the past, most things just sync up and seem to work fine without any tweaking.

Not finding that to be the case for the KPA.

Im not sure where to go from here....

All I want is to control the KPA's patch change, effects on and off and volume/wha/expressions with the GT-100 and retain the phrase looping abilities from the GT-100.

Any ideas?