Posts by michaiel

Do you have any of the inputs on the remote active as volume pedal on the settings?

Not that I know of....all I did was literally plug it in to the profiler with the CAT5 cable.

Sweetwater is sending me another one that they tested first.

I really wish Kemper would step up and create an Editor we could navigate with instead of thru the Kemper.
    Obviously none of the Kemper staff has their gear out of reach from the console when recording....

I just bought a new Profiler with the remote and after approximately 60 seconds for no apparent reason the tuner pops up on the screen. I can push the tuner button on the Remote and it disappears for awhile then randomly comes back on.
    If I unplug the Remote from the Profiler it does NOT come back on unless I turn the chicken head knob to tuner.
    I ran the most current update for the Profiler with the Remote connected, but still have the same problem

My other Profiler/Remote has never done this....

Please advise
    8|

Is there a way to keep someone from walking up to your Kemper, putting in their USB flash drive and absconding with all of your profiles? Can the Kemper be password protected to avoid this? Maybe this is a question for Feature Requests

thanks

Thanks for the info...
    For future reference on the path...
    Macintosh/Users/"user name"/Library/Application Support/Kemper Amps

When at your "user name" the library is hidden, go to the top and click on "Go" and hold the alt key then it will show up

Plugging in my dedicated USB stick into my Mac will show up in Rig Manager.
    IR's and the Rigs are in the Shared Folder on the stick
    I can view the rigs in Rig Manager (USB stick shows up just below "MyProfiler") and the cabinet Impulse responses are available "Cabinet" when I use the "Browse" knob.
    Maybe everyone already knows this, but i was pleasantly surprised.... 8o

I have collected rigs in Rig Manager and created folders for them on my studio computer (mac). I would like to duplicate this in my Rig Manager on my laptop (mac).
    I would prefer to save these settings on my computer (somewhere easy to find like the desktop) then to the cloud and update each Rig Manager as needed.
    Does anybody know the root level of this file to copy it to the cloud and my laptop?
    Is this even possible? :wacko:
    thanks

I found an ir cabinet at ownhammer.com. This will take some experimenting to come up with acceptable results. I am a little confused by your explanation....
    I am assuming I can import/load a cabinet ir and profile the amplifier with it? Can someone clarify this?
    thanks

Thank you for the info...I don't want to just "pick someone's brain" on this forum...I want to learn....
    Is there a specific page number to this or is this secret spy sh@# :D ?

I have both books at home, but I downloaded the 2.5v that is on the site.
    Kemper Profiler Reference Manual 2.5.pdf
    KPA Manual EN Basics and Profiling
    I have been reading thru both of them, but I haven't found where you can save, store, then install on a rig yet...

"quote" KPA Manual EN Basics and Profiling > Building a Rig > Page 29

The CABINET button brings the cabinet section into focus. You can freely combine cabinets and amps
    from different profiles to create new stacks, as well as tweak the following three parameters for every cabi-
    net:
    Doesn't say "how" to...

excellent replies from everyone...thanks for the info. Have been looking for info on saving and installing the cab profile on a new rig?
    Can some give me the cliff notes version?