Posts by basarane

Hi all,

7 months ago, I tried to replicate and extend the Kemper Remote by a DIY project. I had some new features that was unavailable at that time (like morphing any number of parameters using an expression pedal). Unfortunately because of the time constraints, I was not able to finish it, so it is a half done project.

The code is not near good but it may help someone. It is object oriented and works on both Arduino and Windows. It can work with the MIDI interface of a sound card connected to Kemper using a simulator without building the pedal itself. It can even work without a Kemper :) Check the github page for more info.

Here is a preview video and the source code.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://github.com/basarane/kemper-arduino-library

best

ersin

Very cool DIY foot controller.

I'm also trying to build one, and you code help me a lot, thank you for sharing. I didn't know anything about KPAstream, it simplifies my code a lot.

I have one question though. How did you initialize stomp states on controller at first start?

Thanks