Posts by Jan___

love them. I use the 800 profiles a lot (only with a different IR).

Can you say someting about your plans already?

Thanks mate, much appreciated (and sorry for the late reply)!

What IR are you using it with, just out of curiosity?

Regarding plans, we have two other cabs to use for profiles, if people are interested (one GREAT Diezel cab and another, more exotic option, that both sounded the best out of many cabs we have tried, alongside the Mesa Cab from our previous packs). I also have a new, even nicer sounding Dual Recto, different overdrives, and am working on one or two other killer amps.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Cheers fellas!

Tired of combing through hundreds of blues, rock, and whatever profiles that are all completely irrelevant or just ever so slightly NOT what you’re looking for?

Well, if you are into metal, hardcore, metalcore, punk, and heavy rock, we might have just the right profiles for you! And we want to give you the experience you are looking for.

First let me say that we’ve played hundreds of shows (from death metal to punk to indie to hardcore) and have extensive recording experience on both sides of the desk.

We offer streamlined, and to-the-point profile packs of some of the best and most useful amps (Peavy 6505, Mesa Rectifier, Marshall JCM 800, Diezel VH4, etc.) with the best cabinets (Mesa Oversize, anyone?), sometimes even including tried and true drive pedals (Maxon, Ibanez…). Recorded with the mics an engineer would pick anyway, through a professional studio recording chain.

Each pack gives you between 9 and 11 USEFUL profiles, not wasting your time, starting from either clean or crunch (depending on the amp), to tight and crunchy rhythms, to smooth but still cutting lead tones. All profiles are dialed in so you can use them in the studio as on the stage, and we and other artists have used them in countless concerts already.

Right now, until end of March 2024, we are offering a discount code of 30% on all our packs. Simply enter the following Code during checkout: BACKAF

You can find our profiles here: https://premierprofiles.bigcartel.com

We hope you enjoy our stuff. Let me know if you have ANY questions at all - thanks so much!

Jan

PS: Some of you may know me/us from back in the day… well, we’ve never really been away but haven’t promoted our stuff actively as we were just too busy with life and our careers (consulting work and our studio). We are back though, and I look forward to interacting on here. Also, we have some nice things planned for the future (new gear = new profiles) if demand is there.

PPS: Here are some video demos of our packs:

Premier Profiles Peavey 6505 Metal(core)

Premier Profiles Peavey 6505 Metal(core) Demo (Kemper Profiling Amp)
    A little demo of our 6505 Kemper profiles (used here: "PP 6505 Scooped"). Info and purchase here (the whole pack includes 9 profiles): http://premierprofiles...
    www.youtube.com

Premier Profiles Diezel Einstein Pack:

Premier Profiles Diezel Einstein Pack for Kemper Profiling Amplifier
    This is a short demo of our Diezel Einstein (100 Watt) Profile Pack.The whole pack includes 10 profiles from crispy clean to very high gain, with this demo s...
    www.youtube.com

Premier Profiles Rack Rectifier Kemper Profile Pack - HEAVY!

Premier Profiles Rack Rectifier Kemper Profile Pack - HEAVY Demo
    This is a short demo of the "PP Rackto Big & Scooped " profile from our Rack Rectifier Profile Pack.The whole pack includes 10 profiles from clean to very hi...
    www.youtube.com

Premier Profiles NEW Dual Rectifier Reborn Pack - Metal(core)

Premier Profiles NEW Dual Rectifier Reborn Pack - Metal(core) Demo
    A little demo of our Dual Rectifier Pack (used here: "PP Recto Scooped"). Info and purchase here (the whole pack includes 11 profiles): http://premierprofile...
    www.youtube.com

Very cool, so the profiler DI really does exist 8)

Haha that was pretty much literally what I said to the Kemper guys when I saw it :)

Will this be a commercial product, or did they have a spare trade show-only box for you to use?

They had a bunch of 'em there and we bought one and so did a few other people. But I think they were ready literally only a day or a few days before Musikmesse and they weren't quite sure if they were going to offer it on a broader scale, if I understood correctly. Don't want to say anything wrong though, and I surely don't speak for Kemper, so let's see what happens in the next weeks...

We're going to Musikmesse Frankfurt this week to check out some of the new stuff and to pick some nice amps and pedals for future profile packs.

We're also preparing our next profiling session with at least two awesome amps already lined up...

To make the wait on this a bit easier we're doing a massive 25%-off sale on ALL of our profile packs this week. To activate the discount, enter the code "MESSE" (without quotation marks) during checkout! Visit our Store here.

To make the choice easier, here are some demos of our profiles (check our YouTube channel for more):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers guys!
    Jan

I use the Magnum 44 for concerts with my KPA Rack. Works well for me, it's more than loud enough and sounds good (honestly, I am sure some more expensive power amps are even better but for the price it is shockingly good... I don't miss anything and use it only for monitoring anyway, so it's more than fine!).

I've used it in our rehearsal space once with my band (we play melodic hardcore) and even there it was loud enough to "compete" with the other guitarist, bassist and drummer. I do have to say that our other guitarists Diezel DID cut through the "mix" a bit better and also "felt" a few percent better when playing it, but really I was more surprised that the difference wasn't larger. So yeah, I really like the Magnum 44.

Yeah, very curious on this. When they changed the profiling algorithm slightly (was that 2.8?) I noticed the refining worked differently compared to before, or at least I had to change how I refined to get "closer" results. I DID however always think refining was necessary with high gain profiles. Let's see what happens with 3.0X...

Guys, our new Dual Rectifier Reborn profile pack has gotten incredible feedback so far. We're beyond stoked!!

To celebrate and to let more people try it, we're releasing the profile I used for our first demo (see below) for FREE!

GET IT HERE AND MAKE SOME NOISE WITH IT

Hi folks,

I used to be able to tag threads when I created them, which I thought was a rather neat feature. I am not sure if something changed or if I had one or two drinks too many in the last weeks because I just can't seem to be able to find that option anymore. I tried searching for it but didn't find anything useful... any pointers??

THANKS!
    Jan