Posts by bernard06

Hello jjmckeon !

I have the same problem with my kemper since I install OS 8.2

I have conatct with kemper and I did everything they told me to do... init flash, init & factory content and so on but I still have the same problem.

Please, can you tell me if you solved the problem ?

Thanks

Bernard

sometimes I have no sound at startup .... as if nothing was connected in input.

I turn off my kemper, I turn it back on and it works.

Does anyone have this kind of problem?

I have no volume pedal connected.

Hello bluzgtr68

thanks a lot for this information !

I was just about to write the same thing on this page, the same information was given to me by a french group on facebook.:D

I did it yesterday and it seems working good, I install OS 8.0.1.21815B, I've keep it on my computer.

I'm just looking for OS just before the last one to get fuzz sound because I find them realy amazing...

thank's a lot for your message

Bernard

Sorry !:)

Hello Hello !

Here, I have just gone back to an earlier version of the OS, Public Beta 8.01.21815B and it "seems" to work except that suddenly my version of rig manager is too recent and I no longer have access settings via USB ...

here is the procedure to follow if you want to revert to a working OS:

first of all back up the kemper

1 / on an "empty" USB key (root file) copy the kaos.bin file

2 / turn off the kemper

3 / insert the USB key on the kemper

4 / simultaneously on the two arrows <and> which surround "page" on the right of the screen

5 / put the kemper on tuner to let it run free <and>

the kemper boot on the USB key and install the new version (well the old one ... ;)

Here is and if you can tell me where to find an old version of rig manager and olders versions of OS because on this site I can't find

hello hello !

Voilà, je viens de repasser à une version antérieure de l'OS, la Public Beta 8.01.21815B et ça "à l'air" de fonctionner sauf que du coup ma version de rig manager est trop récente et je n'ai plus accès aux réglages via USB...

voici la marche à suivre si vous voulez revnir à un OS qui fonctionne :

avant tout faites un back up du kemper

1/ sur une clef USB "vide" (fichier racine) copier le fichier kaos.bin

2/ éteindre le kemper

3/ insérer la clef USB sur le kemper

4/ appuyer simultanément sur les deux flèches < et > qui entourent "page" à droite de l'écran

5/ mettre le kemper sur tuner en laissant appuyer < et >

le kemper boot sur la clef USB et installe la nouvelle version (enfin l'ancienne ... ;)

Voilà et si vous pouvez me dire ou trouver une ancinne version de rig manager parce que sur ce site je ne trouve pas

Salut

j'ai moi aussi des problèmes depuis l'installation de la dernière version OS 8.2.2.28378

problèmes de connexion USB avec Rig manager, ne sauvegarde pas

quand je démarre mon kemper, parfois il n'y a aucun son qui en sort, comme si rien n'étazit branché

HI, I'm Bernard from Nice and I have problem with installing new OS 2.5.0
    allways failed !
    I'd first installing 2.4.0 beta then this morning I try 2.5.0...failed. So I try with OS 1.8.2...that's Ok !!!! But impossible to install the new one 2.5.0.
    someone could help me ?

thank's

Bernard

hi,
    I'm from Nice / France so...sorry but my english is not so good :(
    I use KPA from few weeks and it seems that undo and redo fonction is not working...

Is this feature not available since September 3rd ?