Posts by frost07

Na razie mało kto z naszych chce się udzielać :) Ja powoli się do tej maszynki przekonuję. Na początku byłem załamany strasznie cyfrowym i sztucznym brzmieniem high-gain. Na szczęście udało się to przezwyciężyć trickiem z jednym z tematów z tego forum. Ktoś poradził przywrócić ustawienia fabryczne i wyczyścić pamięć, co też zrobiłem i o dziwo przyniosło to spodziewany efekt :) Też mieliście podobne przygody?

Hi to all,

it's time to refresh the thread. I've got the same problem. Have you figured out what was the cause of the creepy digital sound running your kemper through your interface and monitors?

I've tried to connect KPA to left and right out direct to my monitors (without interface), the sound is just the same quality, as good as through the active speaker/cab, better than in your second sample. But connection to interface seems to destroy it... The sound is crispy, flat and digital as in your first soundcloud try.

Room ambience have it seems nothing to do with that if the same monitors could sound much better with the interface off I guess...

Adam 7x, RME Fireface UCX

Any ideas?

Hi there,

I just want to simply say hello to all of You KPA users! I hope our community will be bigger month by month and we artists, musicians, producers and sound engineers can create something special together by sharing our experience and work.

For me is just too early to say something more about gear itself, even though I own it since nearly two months. Lack of time, you see, but it will be better with it I hope. ^^

Once more hello and see You all in threads! ;)

Cheers!

frost07