Posts by steelalive

Fantastic !!

I have done the procedure a few minutes ago, it takes time, but all is in order

Thanks a lot, what a community for Kemper devices !! You're very kind, digbob :thumbup::saint:

Hi guys

I have tried to make an OS update for my profiler classic, via USB stick, too fast ||

It was from the old release 7.2.2, without installing the 7.3.2...

And the display is freezed with

"nanoboot from USB

ERROR unable to locate firmware on USB device

Failed to update firmware"

I have tried with all the OS available : always the same message

Factory reset (power on with system button or soft button 1) is also unefficient

What can i do ??

Thanks ;)

Hi folks,

here comes my remote with a profiler rack version, in a fly case.
    The back of the fly is mounted with neutrik connection, for guitars, RJ 45 cable for the remote, XLR outputs...
    I use two EP pedals with 47k pot (250k doesn't work fine)
    The Dunlop wah is a rack version, the pedal desn't run the guitar signal.
    Note that the connections between the EB and the remote are custom ones, angulated jack in oder to be safe in small places...
    For the acoustic guitar with piezo/acoustic sources, i use a small préam and the output is routed in mono to the kemper. I swith the guitars with a GCX voodoo

I'm in hurry for further OS version for the remote, sending CC for the GCX and expression pedal, in order to control gain, delay mix.....

Cheers

your order is not marked as an "early bird" order. we haven't given you a delivery date as yet. in case you did apply for "early bird", please contact support by email.
    gs

titi1506 : i haved the same problem : early bird N 3447098, and not recognised
    i submit my request of EB with one mail adress (accepted), and pay the same day (paypal) with another mail
    take contact (as sayed by GS) with the mail support in the store and they will quickly solve the problem

Hi, one question for GS :

i'm also a EB of the 16 january, remote payed by Paypal the same day, number 3447098, "not processed".....
    I have a reply from the online store : unfortunately, i gived a different email adress for the order an the early bird request...
    So my EB status was not registered in the store : despite the kind answer of the team, i have to wait the avaibility of a "unassigned remote" : i'm afraid it will take a long time....
    Could you make anything for me, GS ??

Thanks

Yes, don't complaint, i'm also a EB of the 16 january, remote payed by Paypal the same day, number 3447098, an "not processed".....
    Still waiting a reply from the online store.
    We just have to be patient, the "EB way" is a good initiative of this forum

I'm running a Axess FX1. As the Voodoo Labs Ground Control (as sayed) :
    - I can access more performance slot rigs than I could ever use, and program the additional switches for any of the Kemper effects.
    - I have one switch for a dedicated tap tempo, one switch for boost, other switches free....
    - I can program whatever name I want to call the rig, and have it show up on the controller screen.
    - I can program by PC or Mac

It's a very strong device, phantom powered, Neutrik connection....

Despite all this features, i've ordered the Profiler Remote yesterday, so why ?
    - You can assign more than one CC to switches or pedal.
    - And you can assign some parameters, very difficult for MIDI newbies like me if these parameters are different of standard (reverb, delay, gain...).
    - All the parameters of the rig are under your eyes...

(Sorry for my poor english...)

Thanks for the reply, conceptor himself !! :thumbup:

Perhaps my explainations are nebulous....
    I'm only searching to become a progressive control of volume, not transform volume as an expression pedal.
    So with the CC 7 or plugging in one of the 1-2 inputs, i have only the last part of the course effective (very near to toe position).
    I have tried several types of pedals (ernie ball, Roland ...)

Thanks for help ;)

Hi everybody

I just use the Kemper since two months, with an (old) axess FX1 and 2 ernie ball pedals.

My purpose is to find ways to adjust the volume on stage :

- the clean boost method here is fine : Clean Boost Method.

- for continuous volume control "fine" with a pedal, the MIDI volume command affects only the near position to toe, nothing happends after the heel position. I've tried to change the settings on volume pedal (kemper), change the command (MIDI or jack plug 2 kemper) or change on the ernie ball (small switch inside) and modify on the Axess (Lin or Log mode) : nothing is really good.
    Despite this, some devices can adjust the volume in a very progressive way in order to obtain the "violoning" effect (like analog volume control).
    Does anayone have idea for this ?
    Is it necessry to use the NPRN protocol ?

Thanks guys

Pierre