Posts by StrawberryMoose

I've ordered one of these pedals, won't be here until August

I was planning on putting this in a slot in a permanently on (sorry not got the pedal yet, so don't know the correct terms) but with a mix of 0%. This will be then "morphed" using an expression pedal connected to the remote.

Can someone post a video of how they are using the pedal please?

I'm excited about this pedal and I'd like to see how people are using theirs.

Cheers

Don't know, what "clever" MIDI commands are!?

The Profiler can send up to two program changes, whenever a Slot is loaded in Performance Mode. How to do it is described in the Reference Manual. That's as "clever" as it gets for the time being.

Burkhard

I need to send 085 as the msb, 000 for lsb, and then the program number 0-64

I'm not near my kemper, but looking at what you said above does it mean I can't do it?

Thanks for your help

Thanks Burkhard

I'll have a good read of that part

I don't really understand midi that well. I think I understand the program change function (send a number, the module changes patch to suit) , but I think I'll need to send a more complicated messages as I'm changing studio sets (msb, lsb?)

Thanks for your help

Hi
    Is there anyone out there who really understands midi?

I've got a Roland integra 7, it's a keyboard sound module.

I'm trying / I'd like to expand the performance part of the kemper so that when I change a performance it sends a "clever" midi command (similar to a program change) to the integra to change a studio set.

Hope that makes sense

Do you know if the kemper can send "clever" midi commands?

Thanks in advance...
    8)

I'm now using it for both my guitar and keyboard (via a mini mixer) at gigs.
    I've tried it through the matrix vb and nl212 and it sounds great, but for gigs it's straight into the FOH mixer.
    Just trying to balance all output levels to make it a bit more "level"

Does anyone use the kemper to play a Hammond / vox style organ through?

I've started using it with a Roland vk09 and I'm impressed so far, just using a jc120 and various stomps

I know it can sound better, anyone got any patches they use?

8)

Hi

Not sure if this is a future request or something i've missed in the manual....

Is it / would it be possible to connect external effects pedals to the Pedal 1 (use as audio out) and Pedal 2 (use as audio in) "sockets"?
    This could enable the audio to go via the XLR lan cable into the kemper slot x and require only one cable (assume battery powered pedals) to be run to the remote.

Thanks

Gary

Thanks

Panic over.

What was happening was the slot was greyed out and when I went in to edit the rig, the list was empty.
    I had accident pressed the "author" soft button.

Officially given myself the Turnip of the day award!

Thanks for your prompt response

Thanks, I didn't realise that, I'll have a go when I get back and let you know if it's fixed the problem

when calibrating, I just press the calibrate pedal, move the pedal from heel to toe, toe to heel.
    do I need to do anything else (store for expample)?

Hi All

When I first got my Kemper about 18 months ago l used, on a few occasions, a couple of expression pedals at different times.
    One was a Moog pedal, the other was a roland one. I plugged a pedal into Pedal 1 on the back of the Kemper and used it as a wah pedal, all was ok, with whichever pedal I used worked.

I then stopped using the wah pedal.

Earlier in the year my remote arrived. I had a couple of initial issues (restating itself / switching itself off), didn't do anything about it as it cleared itself without any firmware changes.

Now I have just tried to use my expression pedal in the remote pedal 3 - 6 and none of them appear to work.

When i unplug the pedal and put it into pedal 1 it works.

Am i doing something wrong?
    Do i need to activate anything?

I have selected Pedal 3 and changed the pedal to wah, still nothing

Anyone got any ideas please?

Thanks

HiNot sure if this is best suited in Share Tips or Feature Request, but.....could we have the ability to create a reverse reverb, similar to the Danelectro Back Talk Reverse Delay please?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Not sure if this is best suited in Share Tips or Feature Request, but.....

Does anyone know how to create a reverse reverb, similar to the Danelectro Back Talk Reverse Delay?

(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

Thanks in advance

Hi All

First Post here, hopefully someone will be able to assist me...please.

I have been using my kemper since May (love it!) and Rig Manager since it became available for MAC.

Today, I switched it on and the RM no longer displays the local library and I am unable to import any rigs.

I have checked the library location and the file (and structure of folders I created) are still there. The library is in the same location / same name.

Can anyone shed any light please?

How do I get the RM to look at the library

Happy New Year to you all

Thanks

Gary

?(