Posts by DrBertson

I am so tired of all of this, so I don't really care anymore.
    What it's one sad thing here, is that some people have become more and more angry and express themselfs in a sad state to others.

I have said before and I say it again, that I'm sorry that it has turned out like this.

I wonder why people here start talking about profiles on this thread, all I asked was if anyone has read anywhere about if a registered member may be locked out from the Rig Exchange?

A lot of people on this forum was picking on me for my profiles, but I have found at least 7 recently uploaded profiles that the actual profile was made for about 3-3,5 years ago and some of them have my name (KB) as amp and cab creator.

I have tried the Rocktron Voodu Valve profiles that was recently uploaded and only the sound of the amp (cab in off mode) and it sound exactly like mine Rocktron Voodu Valve. If you compare the valve charcter of the actual distortion with a another Rocktron Voodu Valve, you can hear that isn't the same, because I have change the Vacuum Tube in my unit.

It does not matter what I say, there are several people on this forum who have gone together and try to persuade me that I have done something wrong, which I have not done.

This is a pure coincidence that it has come to this.

Take this senario then, if anyone has done a profile and you like the way the settings are in stomp effect, can you not then use the same settings and put them in their own profile?

All I can say is that I'm sorry that this have happen, that my profile sounds very alike.

I say again and I have said it before, I have never stolen any profiles.
    The ones I have uploaded is my own and only my ones!
    I don't know how many times I have to say this!

I thought this forum was serious and not what it have become.
    This is not how a forum should work.
    How you treat people here is not ok, you haress and telling them that they are laying and have stolen things, when that's not right.

All you guys want to do, is jump on other people and through shit on that person!

Now I sick and tired of all this bullshitting!
    I'm also sick and tired of people who think there are better people than others!!!

Hannes IT'S, seriously!

I think it's both childish and very immature uploading a satirical video clips that you have made.
    How long must we keep on nagging and discuss this?
    Am I stand on trial here?

Grow up!!!

Yes I am.

Yes I have made these myself with my pedal. I can tweak my pedal with the bias resistors and some switches so I can made my pedal sound like different amps.

About the names, when I did the profiles, then I was thinking how the result of the profile sounded and after that I named the profiles like that.

For the cab I used my cab sim that emulates the sound of a Mesa Boogie 4x12 cab closed back.

I am not playing a victim here! This is a natural reaction when a person attacks another person.

You must understand my reaction and how I feel about all of this.

I'm so tired of all of this bullshiting!

I think it's low and unhuman to through other people under the bus!

How the first people who brought this up expressed himself, is it ok to say that to other people?

Why do you think that I have done such a thing? I haven't!

Stop through shit on other people that have done nothing wrong.

Now I'm so fucking tired of all this bullshit, so now I will not make any more profiles, all this bullshiting is too much!.

There have been people throughout the ages who have tried to push down other people, but it has not gone so well for them. Why many people do it this way, could be because they have low self-esteem and then you have to assert themselves in any way!

Enough is enough, now this have come to an end!

Now I really don't understand this.
    I haven't deleted any profiles on Rig Exchange, why should I do that?

I thought it was on this forum nice, honest people, which does not seems to be the case.
    This that some people go together and throw shit on another person, which I think is very low and unhuman.

I really can't understand this with the things that have happen here.
    If it is so that different people are jealous that some of my profiles sounds better than what their doing, then I can not do anything about it.

I have said this before, If you don't want my profiles, then I stop making them!.

I am tired of this with different people jump on other people!!!

Thank you CristopheSeyler!

I don't either understand this, it's both sad and stupid to jump on other people.
    I became both sad and angry, to have made something good and then some people reclaim that it's not ymy own, do you understand?

Yes I also like Mesa Boogie and I have also tried alot and I was never satisfied with the sound I got, so I made these after how I want it to sound.