Posts by d7mcfc

So Jason Beiler used Rivera and I think it’s a tbr-1sl, I know it was a rack mount, I am sure there was some studio magic added, never played this particular Rivera but in those days there was allot added, anywho, you magicians out there can you help?
    https://youtu.be/RtF0W0cJypg

Saigon Kick are one of the most underrated bands of the late 80's/ early 90's. Great tunes and as you pointed out great tone. Jason is still pumping out the tunes now along with live shows with SK. Sadly not in England yet. I hope you get this tone, and tell me how you got it.

Great work Dimi. Love this. Great profiles and playing.

Every one of his packs gets my highest rating! its not just a few packs, of cause i have every thing :rolleyes:
    BUT...there is not ONE that is inferior to the other...i gotta say this...its like Ivan has a high standard in his packs and wont let it go until its the same as the previous good releases (keeping it short)

On top of that how can you not love the guy man, he bends over backwards and treats you like a friend <3
    And he hangs with one of my Fav demo Guitarist Stikany, they make a good team too/ great demos ..just saying cause we all friends here :)

Ash

what he said! Great profiles, top bloke.

That is fair enough. I am sure there are peolle on here that could help you out with som DI tracks, some very talented players on here ( unfortunately I'm not one of them!). To clear, is the pricing of $3,$5 or $10, per amp or single profiles?

looking forward to a bit of this...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Adam Jones of Tool

Personally I believe voting with a 5 star system is redundant for profiles, as it is so subjective. A great profile to one, is totally unusable to others. It is as helpful as voting for your favourite colour.

I think it is down to the individual to play and judge for themselves.

Again, this is just my personal opinion. But I'm right! :)