Posts by Lex81

Today, Ive installed version Beta7.5 on my profiler: Now there is a LowCut/HighCut in the ouput-menu which is always on.

But, then I saw that the LowCut, cuts always at a minimum of 20.6Hz...… so, not going to 0 HZ

And the HighCut, cuts always at the maximum of 33488.1Hz.

-> I would like a sofware "bypass" (on/off)knob for the LowCut/LowCut. (cause now the HighCut and Lowcut is always on).

:thumbup:

And the LowCut/HighCut are cutting 18 db.

-> I would like to have 12db on the LowCut, please.

:thumbup:

Like the CAB-maker software converts cab-IR's into speakers-simulation for the Kemper……

I would like to see a SPACE-maker software, that converts room-IR's into a room-simulation for the Kemper...… With a (0 - 100%) mixknob on the Kemper.

A (real) roomsound is something else, then a (spring)reverb.

This way the Kemper has 'natural air' around its profiled-sound, cause profiling doesnt included the room in its sound.

What do you think about this idea?

I noticed that a HiPass filter-section really helps a guitarsound to sit in the mix perfectly…..

Therefor Id like to see a HiPass filter in the AMP-menu of the Kemper.

High Pass filter section with:

1> frequency parameter knob

2> db parameter knob

3> bypass button

What do you think?

Guys, thanks for all your replies- some valid points from either side. Ultimately, for me the most important thing is how it sounds. And that pat hasn't convinced me. I'm going to profile my own amp to really be able to A/B between them. But i'm afraid i'm gonna hear the same thing that bugging me on all the other profiles, but who knows it could be an a ha moment

This is spot on!
    The profile itself has to sound great....instead of trying to improve a phasy-profile (or a thinsounding-profile) with the Kemper internal filters.

You can profile your own amp(s), the way you want it and therefor are profiles a reproduction of a personal amp recording taste.
    Personally, I think this is Kempers strongest thing.

Bert, I just tested your new profiles
    Now, Ive got: Bm ProfilePack1; BM ProfilesPack2; Bverb and the F-man.
    Honestly, I didnt like the quality of the B-verb.
    But, these 'BM F-MAN' profiles are by far the best Bert Meulendijk profiles. Bert what did you changed, by making these F-MAN profiles?

Ive bought profiles from several profilers: TopJimi; STL; Soundside; Pete; MixBerlin; MBritt; Guido; ChopK; AM; Doublempact; DrZ; ToneHawk; CiliLab; Katzbach.
    And these 'BM F-MAN' profiles are the most realistic sounding modern-amp-style profiles out there !

Dear Kemper-colleagues, dont hessitate; You wont regret buying these 'F-MAN' profiles :) .

A movie is not real....You should know that.
    So, a movie comparing to writing on a musicforum is aburd.

First of all: It could be damaging to the 'third-party profiles' Kemper users, when someone uploaded hundreds of MBritt & SinMix profiles into the RE.

But... that is no reason to write on a (Kemper) music-forum about: "Can anyone lend me a gun, hahaha?"

This went too far.
    Its not even funny.
    It implies violence.
    Why is this so necessary to you?

As we are all aware, Johnny Depp was not joking at Glastonbury Festival, when he talked about assassinating the president of the USA.
    Johnny is no stranger to violence: Even to his wife

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its great news that Johnny will be investigated :thumbup:

hi Bert,

Would it be possible for you to make a 'making the profile' video, of the wisseloord-collection?
    Like a short 5 minute video compilation, how you create a profile from scratch - till a great working profile?

Kind of a promotion video for that wisseloord-collection bundle as well -:)

This last sentence is wrong. You can't say that.

On 21 March 2017, Id send this message to amp manufacture Divided by13:

I've red that since the release of the Kemper Profiler, the sales of tube-amp manufactures has decreased.
    And therefor tube-amp manufactures are mad, on the Kemper manufacture.

I've noticed that serveral kemper-users made profiles of Divided by13amps & sell these Divided-profiles.

But, I don't understand why Divided (and other tube-amp manufactures) don't make their own profiles of THEIR own tube-amps.
    It would make sence if Divided made their own profiles, then (at least) Divided will be getting paid for their OWN tone.
    Now Divided doesnt get any money and other people are getting paid for Divided-profiles.

Please, could you share your thoughts?

If you want, I could help you with profiling.
    I've got mic's (sm57 & r121 & md421), preamps (two AmsNeve 1073classic) and a summingmixer (Burl b32), with ATC speakers.

On 21 March 2017, Id also send this message to Matchless, Marshall, Fender, Vox and a few other tube-amp manufactures.
    None of these tube-amp manufactures respond! ||

And because of this, I have no problem for paying for profiles to somebody, who doesnt own the tube-amp company.

Yesterdag, Ive made a Matchless profile.
    The profile is from the second-channel, in the sixth (rotary-selector)position.

Its in the RigExchange as: (Matchless) 2.6

Feel free to download and give comments

Hi Bert,
    I saw a Strymon Bluesky on your rig pictures, while the Kemper's reverb-slot seems 'on' as well.

Could you tell me, for what do you uses the Bluesky?
    And is it in the loop of the Kemper?

And could you tell me, what is all that in your rack, in that second picture? :D

Thanks!

I like the OneDS stomp, with these settings: (kinda ZVex BoxOfRock)
    drive: 0.1
    tone: -1.5
    volume: +0.4

The other overdrive/distortions stomps, sounds like there is a filter on the sound.

I didnt tested those fuzz-stomps (Muffin and FuzzDS) yet.

About the boosters:
    - I like the PureBooster and the WahPedalBooster
    - The TrebleBooster and LeadBooster sounds like there is a filter on the sound.