Posts by egynd

@egynd
    Yeah, the Road Queen is a really special amp. It was kind of hard to profile it because it has some much versatility and we had to decide which sound we wanna keep. BTW Pure cab around 3 works great with this as well.
    Speaking for myself: It's one of the best amps I'ver ever heard in my life and It's just made for me...So I definitely one have one this year. :-D[/quote]

Yeah that amp is a beast! Can`t afford it here though as Mesa is some of the most expencive amps ever in this country :P ( still lucky enough to have a Mark IV combo). If I did, I`d go for it right away

I`ll try that setting tomorrow. I usually keep mine always on about 5-6 on every profile, but I`ll play around with it.

as

Ha! Good stuff, mate.

You know, I too think he's very personable and humble, so it's funny when he says things that might come across differently, due only to his honesty.

I won't give examples as that might seem unfair - I wouldn't want him to be any other way. He's just a fun, great guy the way he is... and so very talented.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I`ve never thought of anything that he says as something bad, but in Norway we usually are that way to in regards of how we might say things to honest, so I guess it`s just something I`m used to:)

Great guy, great profiles, great humor ;)

Yeah I got almost every one of his profiles, including the new Road Queen profiles.
    It`s the only profiles I use now, cause I feel that they aren`t so overcompressed as may profiles tend to be. They just feel so natural to me.

The Road Queen profile 1 is a beast for anything rock/metal rhythm.. I also use it for that liquid Petrucci lead tone.

And Guidorist is also one truly nice and humble guy.. although I think his coffee addiction is affecting me to :P

Thanks guys :) yeah It will be a lot to explore, but it`s fun :) btw. should i update to the beta 2.8 ? or just wait ?

Hi. Finally got myself a Kemper. Traded it with my old Mesa Boogie Mark III , and could not be happier! :D Since I don`t have a band anymore, I needed something to record with, and the Kemper fitted perfectly. I hope to do some demos or recordings with it soon