Posts by rawberry2

Hey guys!

I am currently trying to get close to the following sound:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The rhythm guitar is not too hard to copy, but i am getting insane when trying to find a matching sound to the leadguitar in the opening riff.

That "nosey" sound, with it extreme mids and hights...
    I tried the whole bunch of profiles, but I didn´t come very close to it.
    The closest was an AC30 profile...

I am doing something wrong!
    Any suggestions?

Hi!

I am searching for a sound used often in Stoner Rock oder Stoner Metal productions.

Examples:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My first tries led me to this:
    http://picosong.com/L5FQ/
    (there is a bass with gain added to the recording, because it is neccessary, I think...)

It is played through the official Bass profile "Metalbass drive", added with more gain, reduced bass (-5), added presence (+1.5)

Is this the right way to get a sound like that?
    Maybe there is a way to improve my settings?
    Or am I doing completely wrong :D

I also bought some Fuzz Profiles, but they dont satisfy me...

I hope there is someone out there who can help me with my problem... :wacko: