Posts by theplayer

Hi Jackson929,

I'm not familiair with this Zoomu24, but all I can say is that I use for many many years a very old but great DAW: Adobe Audition 1.5. To my knowledge still available for downloading. And to connect everything together I bought me a Soundcraft Notepad 12 fx for about € 170.

And of course my Kemper Profiler eversince 2014. Delivers me everything I need and I make perfect demo's for myself.

I never have had any problem with this stuff. Easy handling and great performance. I use Windows 10. I would say: keep it simple. It's not big money you need for recording (maybe except for the Kemper).

Awesome PETERFR! I don't mind your late response at all! Good things come to those who wait. Thank you again for your time and efforts. I'm sure when I play these songs the crowd will listen open-mouthed to your dead-on constructed rigs...! :) :!: :thumbup:

I "inadvertently" shut off my poweramp to the my Kone Kab. One night it worked and the next night it didn't. I must have done something wrong when tweaking profiles for the next day. I thought maybe it was blown at first but I still heard an audible hiss to the .......

Good for you, Bayou! So more users can expect sometimes a strange behaviour without a real cause. Its good to know that an "init globals" can do wonders if you're out of options.
    Still I can't overlook the number of resets for the input and output menu parameters which Kemper Support once stated (if I'm correct) To me that would mean that your have to remember all your parameters for your own customized settings, even in System where I have all gigging rigs assigned to midi numbers for my midi control board.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if something line this would happen duirng a gig, then I guess you can pack your things....

Hi PETERFR, That versíon is now accepted by RM ! And I must say: this delay version is awesome for The Streets... Sounds great!! ^^ :thumbup: Thank you for all your work. You're truly a magician in dealing with these sounds....!.

Hi Peter, here I am again.... Can you explain what delay you must use and let it work for you in the 8" (3/16?) tempo? It's about 8th guitar strokes with a matching delay. I'm referring to U2's song The Electric Co. The 8th guitar strokes aren't the problem for me but getting the delay (with 2 or 3 equally sounding repeats) is...

If it just "went away", I'd guess some sort of software glitch. Not necessarily a bug.

With the way electronic hardware is built and functions, it either works fine or it doesn't. A slow deterioration (IMO) is unlikely. Otherwise it wouldn't just 'fix' itself as if nothing happened.

For sure if it happens again - contact support first. I've never heard of anything like this.

I agree with you. I still can't understand how, why and what caused this. But as you can see on top: everything is working again. Still a puzzle to me.

Thank you Ruefus for your advice if something similar will occur again. BTW what can Support do from far away?

So weird. Do you have a floorboard attached? I wonder if maybe a button or something has gone faulty and creating a confliction in messages?

Hi dfdfan. I agree! I do have a midi floorboard for accessing all rigs through System. The situation is under control now and there has been no sigh that the floorboard had anything to do with it. In fact, the floorboard hasn't been touched and is still in operation.

But thank you for pointing out.

I think you accidentally locked something or inadvertently changed some setting. It's probably a very rare occasion so I think you are okay. Glad you back to normal operation. Next time you come across a situation like this just do a "init globals" to have settings go back to factory default instead of spending time trying to diagnose.

You should edit your title to add [Solved}.

Such a problem can't be caused by "accidently'" or "inadvertently". It would explicitly require much more actions to get this done. But like you I'm very glad that indeed everything's OK now. And you're right, it's searching in the dark...

About your suggestion of "ïnit globals" Never got into that situation. Does this mean that you have to start again from scratch? I'm not aware of the consequences...

I'm glad too that I can change the title of this topic... Thank you BayouTexan.

Hi V8guitar,

Situation has changed completely...! Now suddenly I'm able to control both buttons and change settings again. I really haven't a clue how or why.....

Yesterday evening and a part of the night I havebeen busy with checking constantly a number of other rigs and their buttons like amplifier switching off and on again. Button reacted as normal. The same process wit the EQ button. No problem. Until I came to the reverb and delay buttons. No reaction whatsoever...

Also this morning kept me going with this big issue for me

Finally, an hour ago suddenly delay and reverb were controllable again and now they are working if nothing has happened. Is this temporarily fall out a sign of a bigger fail to come or an underlying problem? It seems pretty unpredictable to me what has happened....

Long press both Delay and Reverb buttons makes no difference. Both buttons are not lit (of course not in RM too) but any rig is full of delay and reverb, whether button is lit or not...

So I'm really start thinking too about a serious problem. Buying a new Kemper? Since my 10 years of having my Kemper I never have heard anything about a specific repairshop for the Kemper. And I need my Kemper for doing gigs. And now it abandones me...

Hi BayouTexan, The modules weren't locked. BTW I never lock anything. I only locked something by accident a long time ago and had trouble to unlock, so never used it afterwards.

I shut off the corresponding knobs in the rig by pressing on it causing the light go out. I never use RM for this.

I also found out now that my whole range of rigs doesn't respond to shutting of delay and reverb

There are some good clean rigs between my enormous bunch of rigs in My Profiler. So I tried one for a song. There was too much delay and reverb in it so I cleaned this up. No effect. Then I shut off Delay and Reverb. No effect. I shut of the Profiler ( maybe something in My Profiler was kept in memory?) No effect.

I tried several other rigs. They all won't shut off reverb and delay or at least react to other settings...

What can cause this misbehaviour?

So cool 8) there is a serial two tap delay. So instead of two single dealys, only one stomp is needed.
    One / last try - "U2 - Where the streets V4 - 2024-02-22 20-15-58.krig"

And a short soundclip

Hi PeterFR, The V3 krig is perfect in tempo with the song. At this moment, there's no urgent to implement a new version, but they always are very welcome because I know that you are the master in this matter... Morover, I'm studying hard for an important gig in which this song with your delay undoubtedly will be remembered... :)

If you want to lower the volume of the second delay in the dual delay, I think you have to adjust the delay balance. I think this favours delay 1 to the left (negative values) and delay 2 to the right with positive values. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.🙂

Pre-Amp

That makes a lot of sense. Never used that before....Will experiment with that option too.

Hi Pre-Amp, very extensive and clear manual . I'll try this settings also Thank you dearly. Much appreciate!