I finally found out what is wrong. It's the new Beta 7.0.5..... update.
The problems came for me at a seriously wrong moment, just before a gig! Let me explain.
Every time I assigned a couple of songs in the right order to a midi number on my midi board. But when turning the Profiler off and back on, every song under its corresponding midi number had been replaced by another song. So nothing had been saved actually. I tried this several times, thinking I was going mad after a while. But every time I kept on getting other songs under right chosen and saved midi assigns.
And another problem came with it. Scrolling with the Browse knob (alfabetical) for following rigs was no more possible! There was nothing wrong with my midi board! So it had to be the Profiler itself!! Then it came to me that it had to be that update version, causing all this, because never before these problems occured!
So I downgraded to my previous version from May 5 and YES! after installing everything went fine again. I will never upgrade again with a Beta version. It causes a lot of trouble and frustration! I advise anyone to leave these kind of "upgrades".
It's bad that no one from Kemper warned for this really annoying bug!