Posts by theplayer

Great. Thank you. (I'll have to get the info about the amp at the bottum, like you have.)

I don't have page 3/6. System shows only 1/18 until 18/18 by which some pages are not plugged...

At home I have been using a Boss FV-500H expression pedal for a wah preset in a rig. Wanted to use that also during that audition, but I didn''t get there

At home it worked fine! Therefore I still could use the volume pedal on the FC- 200

Hi Hell-G, Where to begin... At home my profiler Head is on my desk. 2 jack cables are coming from Direct Out and Monitor Out and put to 2 channels of a small mixer. From there 2 XLR cables go to 2 powered monitors.

I have a Roland FC 200 midi controller for accessing all rigs through midi assigning. My rig volume at the front of each rig is always around 0 dB. I'm always in Browser mode.

On stage I leave the mixer and use only 2 powered monitors

What more can I tell?

I was invited for an audition to play some songs. When I got my setup as usual, there's was no sound coming from my profiler. Checked all my cables and settings, volumes, guitar ...for several times: nothing.

Sadly enough I finally had to leave the audition after half an hour. And now still everything is quiet. Does anyone have an idea what the problem can be? Where to look more than I did allready. Maybe a reset without losing everything?

Hi Burkhard, Thank you for your quick response!

I carefully followed all your instructions in the first part. Calibration is fine so the pedal is OK. The wah is placed in Stomps, slot C.

You're not shure about the Frank Eltze - wah. This one exists for many years in my Kemper Profiler and was put in the Presets in 2015 where it's still present. (Browser mode - Presets) Some of your colleagues advised me then and recently to get that best working preset.. I have no "factory"preset...!

">[Blocked Image: https://www.imgdumper.nl/uploads9/65c4e73e64d82/65c4e73e422be-20240208_153501.jpg]

Wouldn't I have to see this preset with that name because of Autoload ??

But you advised we well. I have my wah now. :) :thumbup: I'll frame your instructions! Thank you so much!

I know it has been here numerous times but I still can't get it done, just before an audition.. Would someone help me then I'll really write down every step in the process...

I have a Boss 500H expression pedal. A TRS cable is put in pedal 1 at the back of the profiler. A wah is in mod slot 3. The chosen wah-type Frank Eltze can't be added (T ype- Auto Type - Delete Preset - Autoload [ticketed] won't show in the rig and is nowhere to been seen. And then I'm lost...

Try an EQ in front of the Amp stage, to shape your tone as much like a Strat as possible. That way the amp and the fuzz will respond more like the original.

I'm sorry but I have a powerhead, for 10 yead now...

It's really a shame to have a LP without a coil split option. There's a whole world of tones out of reach that can be had with a tiny little mod.

Maybe so, but I'm no pro who's gonna mess around with my expensive Custom an Standard Les Pauls! (yes: Plural!) And you're talking about a tiny mod. For me, every change is a big modification to these fine instruments...

Yeah, I remember that Big Muff made by Electro Harmonix in the seventies. They had a bunch of these fx pedals! And the stage was full of all kinds of adapters for the stomp boxes on the floor! In fact I still have one of these pedals from that era: the E.H. Electric Mistress Flanger/Filter Matrix. Then and still now a very good sounding flanger with more usefull settings then nowadays!

About your suggestion for a second guitar. That's not possible: changing guitars. I''ll stick to my Les Paul and will try to sound as good as possible with this TD Jim Hen rig...

To all of you: great suggestions!! :) :thumbup:.

I notice however that some go from a single coil strat or tele. I've found the TD-Jimi Hendrix-2020-11-11 12-35-02 krig in that Tribute Collection 1 and tried this one first with my Les Paul with incl. that Octa Shaper + Phaser Vibe...Rolled treble down and the result is quite amazing!! Il'l tweak a bit more but it's a great rig now!

Don: I allready tried that Tone pot down but the result was not spectacular. Maybe due to my Les Paul humbuckers?

Anyway, to all of you: Thank you so much! :) :)

Hi,

Yes, but then it sounds really distorted even with treble down and bass up. It must be much more smoothly and sustained. I've heard this guitar tone more than once in songs but I don't know how to get there, with or without fx...