Posts by theplayer

I'm struggling for ages to get that harmony solo in Dani California (RHCP). Is it anyway possible to get the right intervals with the harmony fx in the profiler.

Taking the first one: that's a combination of a B11 tone with a G9 tone. Or is the profiler not being able in any way to perform this with the pitch shifter?

Question for Wheresthedug about this topic, about a year ago...:

Hi Alan,

This harmony and interval feature is indeed very difficult to understand. I'm struggling for a long time now to get that 4 double tone harmony from RHCP's Dani California at around 1.20 in the song.

I've found out that the first harmony tones are a C combined with a lower tone E. How do you get these and all other intervals in a rig?

Thank you Burkhard! I still haven't a clue why this was constantly lit. It's over now but I can' t figure out why or how. I've done nothing to get rid of it. But I'm glad that it's OK now.

Thank you all for all your explanations and tips. It's clear for me that it's a rather complicated pedal and also not very useful in many songs. However I don't mind the cost of such a pedal even if it's neccesary to have for just one distinctive song as It's my life, from Bon Jovi. On the other hand, if you need a wah fx, then you you suffice with just this pedal for both fx. And more, you have more wah control with your mouth.

So, the question is, what is the best option for using with the profiler, specifically in terms of wiring, connections and its placing in the routing.

Hi Burkhard, all your mentioned possibilities have been investigated. Kemper Support advised to sent a backup of my profiler for examination, which I did yesterday: 1-11-2024. Thank you!

You're awesome Ruefus! He's busy making the backup! :) .

I have sent it to Kemper Support, so I'm waiting now for the verdict...

The size of the stick is 58.5 Gb. And I did everything by the book: FAT format, stick in USB Kemper. But then it was over: the profiler freezed, so pulled out the plug and then the profiler started again. And now: where is the menu to backup?

I've put the empty usb stick in the usb slot for backing up the profiler. Then what? Where to start that process?

did you check the volume pedal settings on the dedicated volume pedal settings page in the Rig menu? It does not matter if any pedals are connected or if you are using MIDI to control the volume. If the volume pedal is locked the lock button will be lit.

If no module or tempo or volume pedal is locked open a ticket in the support section of the Kemper website and provide a copy of a USB stick backup so we can take a closer look at your settings.

all screens.doc
    1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world
    we.tl

In system: Both pedal; 1 and pedal 2 are not plugged. I unchecked volume (but now no volume control with pedal 1 on my midi board) I also unchecked tempo lock . Lock button stays lit.