Posts by fgasli

My uno4kemper is already configured in a simple; with bass guitar I don't need particular configuration. The only thing I need to change is to configure the 10 button, that is normally sected for the tap tempo and I would use this button not for it, but only to activate the delay on Kemper; a delay that I have already made in the profiler. I don’t use normally midi pedalboard :/Can you help me? Thank you!

I don't know if I will be able to explain correctly... In Kemper I would need a tremolo effect like the analog one I have. It's the PULSAR Electro Harmonix (variable shape tremolo). It can reach a tremolo so defined, which manages to completely separate the sound: note/mute/note/mute. The tremolo I have into the Kemper, can't do that. Can you help me to find another one that work in Kemper like the Pulsar?

Thank you very much!

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Seems like it's already going on for quite some time, very nice :thumbup:8)

Thanks for sharing the videos. I like that sound in the first one very much. Which profile did you use for that?

Sorry, I've'nt seen your question, sorry indeed... I have an Hiwatt Custom 200 all valve, and I profiled it into the Kemper. When I record i use always that sound, together another track where there is a flat sound (direct sound by the Kemper). Then when I mix the recording, I have some plug-in (like Neutron) that help me to process in the best way the bass sound.

I think it's evident that I'm not among these 6,6 million :huh::D;)

:thumbup:

Hi!

I try to have the least possible technical limitations, I try to use all the techniques needed depending the song i'm playing ...

Chris Squire used the pick, Mike Rutherford the same. But in many other songs I play with fingers; if I think is appropriate, I also use slap & tapping.

Different techniques, different sounds, different solutions.

Then, the war between different styles, is a war that anybody need'nt...:)

Hi , my name is Fulvio Gaslini, I'm an italian bass player, and I'm happy to use Kemper. So happy that I often make videos in which it is clear that I use Kemper, and I'm glad to do some publicity for this excellent instrument...

A few examples:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh, yes, I use it... Not really, It's connected in a midi pedalboard, but I don't use it mostly in this time... I will check the volume bar the next time it will happen. Then I will report here... Thank you very much (Y)

Hello everybody,

I would have a recent problem with my profiler (which I have owned for many years and is updated to the latest firmware):

After some time I play (I'm a bass player) like 3/4 of an hour, or 1/2 hour, the volume of the main output decreases (halves, and perhaps decreases even more). The first time it happened, of course, I checked all the cables and connections, but then I realized that if I turned it off and on again, the volume was back to the right one. Now it often happens...

Can you help me? Thank you

It's about mixing direct / processed sound. I play bass guitar, and my profiled rigs, are ever with a natural valve overdrive (by my amps that I profiled). Sometime I need mix this sound with a direct (flat) sound, and I found the possibility of a parallel path, a new feature. There is a thing that puzzles me: the feature divide the stomps in two paths (path normal and parallel path) as you can see in the picture I posted. If I choose a stomp effect in D, this will be active only in the normal path; and if you mix the two paths, the effect will be lower. I would need a feature to mix the processed sound with the direct (flat) sound without any stomp or effect, I would prefer all stomps and effects only in the final mixed sound... Is it possible? Thank you ;)

1. First make sure that when you calibrate the pedals you really sweep through, i.e. heel down, enter, then toe down, enter.

Here's the problem. I misunderstand the first movement to make. At first I calibrated toe, then the heel... and every calibration I made, was reversed. :D Thank you Ingolf! I don't know how, but you have hit the target at the first shot!! All works now. Thank you again very very much indeed...
    Thank you sambrox, fortunately the Midi cable was already well connected ^^ .

Hi, I'm a bass player (from Italy)I have a little problem (I hope easily solvable :D ). I replaced the original Beheringer FCB1010's Eprom (it's a new floorboard that I bought at the same time of the UnO4Kemper) with UnO4Kemper's Eprom (it was enough easy). At this point I connected (with the two midi cables) the floorboard at the Kemper (the Kemper's display shows: " UnO for Kemper v 1.0 connected!") , and then I did the full test procedure (1+ 3), and, before the pedals calibration, the display (after a very fast A0) don't shows A1 but F1(From FCB1010 manual: The display shows F1 if no MIDI connection is present. If you connected MIDI Out to MIDI In, the display shows A1. In this case, the MIDI connections operate correctly). Then I completed the calibration procedure for the two pedals. After this I tested the floorboard with the Kemper and the two pedals don't have worked, I tried to adjust some setting in the Kemper, but no way... The other functions of Un04Kemper configuration seems work correctly (stomps, tap, rig selection and bank or performance selection), not the pedals. Then I repeated the same full test procedure, by connecting another midi cable from the MIDI OUT/THRU to the MIDI IN in the FCB1010 (without Kemper) with the same result: F1 and not A1. I asked to Xavier (UnO4Kemper), but his answer was: "if the kemper shows "UnO for Kemper connected" the communication is working correctly. In order to use the expression pedals, you need to do some setup in the Kemper for each rig. I'm sure you will find the necessary info on the Kemper forum or in the Kemper manual.". I read some topic, but I think my procedure was ok: I put in a slot a wha (cry, in the stomp A, in perform mode), I actived the effect, but the pedal don't gave any signal... I try also with the two pedals but the wha is setting in the first pedal. In the wha settings, there is not "off" or "touch", all seems regular. I don't tested anything about the volume pedal, but I think it don't work the same. Have you some help for me? Thank you...