Posts by prsgary

Certainly arranging them from low to high gain using the actual amp profile name works for you. I know it would be greatly confusing to me on stage, especially since I don't usually go from low to high, but much more specifically with respect to FXs and what song it is. I don't care what the original name is, just what I label it as, as this is useful and obvious at all times.

I do not see it as a feature anyways.

It's actually a wonderful feature which is extremely useful. You're obviously very new to Performance Mode. Play with it some more, hopefully you'll awaken to it's utility. I rename every rig I save in performances to something useful, like eg. "Frampton" for my rig using talkbox effect.

This was the demo I uploaded which has been in the Kemper effects presets since. I must have tweaked it some since, because in person there is no wah sound. I'll have to see what I changed...

MuddySludge - I'm afraid I can't really hear any effect nor morphing. As was mentioned above, a little too subtle for me as well.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Used one of the old Ernie Ball volume pedals. They have a long smooth taper.

My sounds used no pedals at all, just the swell/ducking in the dual delay suggested and tweaked from sambrox . You were going for (and got!) COOL, I was going for a more authentic violin sound. With transpose set to -12 it is just as authentic a cello. I have this as a stomp on my Remote.

Great stuff! Here's a quick demo of the violin sound I've tweaked using a different setup than sambrox , but using his swell idea on the KPA. (Please excuse miscues, etc... it was after just a quick demo of a tune I've never played before).

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

You can make one using the swell and ducking effect in the delay. I posted a Rig a while back that was based on a Fender Twin that had the effect tied to the IIII switch on the Remote.

Nice! I missed this post obviously. It was a bit rich for me, so I took out the spring in B and the delay in Mod. I also decreased your Swell from 50 to 40% which allows me to play faster violin lines. I also inserted an optional Transpose down 1 octave in D so I now have instant cello as well!

Try it Sam, and thanks for pointing me in that direction!

There is no Auto Swell yet. It's planned for a future release. We put it in for test purposes and it accidentally leaked into the public OS.

Well I personally LOVED that accident. I wish you hadn't "fixed" the stereo widener and left the mistake in there :S

Personally I'm disappointed the Stereo Widener is "fixed" and no longer does Auto Swell. That was the key to a great violin sound. Does anyone know where there's an Auto Swell on the Kemper now, or how to mimic one? Burkhard certainly did mention this effect in the NAMM video previously mentioned.

This is my first glitchy experience with OS v7;

I made a change in a delay setting and went to store the performance it's located in. Next a bubble appeared saying it was 'syncing 1 of 2 performances.' This got hung up and never did finish the sync or return to the performance screen. I had to turn off and re-boot the KPA. Normally saving a performance is a 3 second deal, right? And why it said it was syncing 2 I don't get at all, because I only made a change in 1 performance slot. I'm going to unhook from RM and see if this behavior disappears. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

I agree with KriGro. This may already be a known bug, but who wants to go through 138 posts to see if it's been reported previously? A list of known issues would greatly ease this reporting process. I also hope this behavior gets resolved. I'll be happy to write a support ticket if that's required.

Just ran across my first glitch with v7 - I was in Browse mode looking through rigs, and couldn't get the thing out of this mode, nor to select any rig, nor go back to performances, which was where I wanted to go. Had to re-boot to get around this. Kemper guys - you are geniuses I have no doubt. Please fix this little problem in your release version.

Paul, did you delete all the older presets as it says to do in the addendum? I'm a little afraid of doing that! Won't I/we lose all of those FX from our rigs and have to add them back with the new ones? Or have you saved every preset you ever tweaked with unique names? (sounds like potentially a lot of work).