Posts by prsgary

Can someone advise as to good main and monitor outputs for global live stage usage? Also - I just updated to the new firmware 2.60 - and I no longer am getting output level color signals (or did I do something in the output section that disabled this function? Thanks in advance for any help!

I also have global settings in the KPA set for wah to volume,( or visa/versa ?), so, any patch that doesn't have a wah active, switches the pedal to control volume, and activate tuner.

I take back what I said about bypass > off... I tried your setup above and it's just magical! I'll only need my Gordius Big LG2 (on it's way!) and my Moog EP-3 on the floor and nothing else... I'm excited!! :thumbup:

But for you, or others who are looking at Dunlop, ME, Roland, Boss, other more expensive, big expression pedals... I've used them, and they are good ... but this Moog EP-3 is so solidly built, easily tweakable, great feel and response, is far lighter, and is a far less expensive expression pedal option at only $40 new!! Forget the EV-5 - that's horrible... try the Moog - you won't regret it!!

+1

I use a Gordius LG2 to control the KPA via 2way-com (so everything is synced), as well as a Gibson Echoplex looper (via 4 momentary switches connected to the Gordius).
    Not the easiest system to setup, but once it's going, the versatility is amazing.

Hi - I am considering the LG2... can you please give me the dimensions and weight of it? I can't seem to find this info anywhere.
    Thanks! :thumbup:

Yea, this issue is finally getting some traction! I can't yet believe that a properly wired Gibson LP Custom and LP Deluxe are inherently prone to crackly cleans with a Kemper based on a premise that "some guitars" will cause it to happen.

I totally agree... was shocked to hear that crackle myself on several profiles, both clean and distorted. I figured I was "electronically haunted" as I've had hum and other issues with certain amps I've used. Apparently my PRS 57 humbuckers are really hot. They do NOT however, crackle except through the Kemper. Glad they're taking this issue seriously as well.

Ingolf (or anyone else) - do you know if a 3rd party boost switch such as a Roland FS-1 would work with these connectors on the KFC?

Would one work with say... the FCB1010? I'm guessing some setup change would be necessary, but have no idea what that would be, if possible. Thanks!

YES!

I like that idea a lot! Personally I would rather see a dedicated BOOST button versus the Tuner in the final configuration (which can be accessed by zero-ing a volume pedal of course) - that way a boost would not take up a stomp slot. But I'm sure it's too late for any changes, not that they'd listen to one voice like mine anyway. Just wishful thinking! ^^

BTW - I Just uploaded my tweaked Paults Talkbox Pedal version of the Frampton sound, at least as good as I can make it. Download it and try it out. It's labeled:

# Show Me The Way

in the Rig Exchange. Let me know how you like it. It shows exactly what Paults is talking about - pedal controlled vowel effects. Not used by a lot, perhaps as viabcroce says, but in my cover bands, it's a popular sound.