Posts by mitja

Andy,

maybe it's time to start making popular combinations just like most artists do.
    For example Marshall + Fender or TwoRock + Dumble or even combinations of three amps.
    And then of course the mixed sound of those combinations.

1. When deleting any profile out of MyProfiler the sorting of files gets out of order. You need to click on the column name again to sort files.

2. When clicking on any profile in Rig Manager and RATING profiles on KPA after few clicks and ratings Rag Manager can't sync anymore. Syncing bar is stuck. After closing Rig Manager and re-opening it, newly rated profiles on KPA are doubled (old rating, new rating) and you have to manualy delete them.

1. When deleting any profile out of MyProfiler the sorting of files gets out of order. You need to click on the column name again to sort files.

2. When clicking on any profile in Rig Manager and RATING profiles on KPA after few clicks and ratings Rag Manager can't sync anymore. Syncing bar is stuck. After closing Rig Manager and re-opening it, newly rated profiles on KPA are doubled (old rating, new rating) and you have to manualy delete them.

There's something wrong with Steve Stevens and Fender CLEAN profiles. Whatever guitar i try on them it crackles (a lot).
    I liked packs 1-8 much more (the way they where profiled). Something's very different with pack 9.

Is it possible to add gain reduction meter to compressor, so it's visible how much it grabs?
    Also a question.... how is signal chain working inside KPA... if I lower the cabinet volume will compressor's (in effects) GR lower? Is input signal to compressor in this case lower?

Touche!

I may really sound like i'm one of the "more, more, more". It was not my intention. Anyway I use outboard post delays, reverbs and limiters, but it would be nice to have it in one box. Mostly i miss classic compressor / limiter with classic settings, so my signal out is under control.
    Maybe more presets for existing pedals would be way to go.
    As far as "realistic" sound of pedals - it was states many times here - they have ALL to much drive at 0. Less drive is absolutely missing.

What I wanted was:
    STOMPS: more overdrive pedals options (suhr, tech21, fulltone, carl martin, t-rex, mxr, z.vex, jim dunlop.... those all sound different), other stomps like AXE FX has it, and more importantly better replicas than those inside kemper now.
    EFFECTS: this is the most problematic area. Right now delays and reverbs are not even close of the range of afe fx and line6. Also different compressors (some with classic settings), limiter(s), eventide like effects,...

How can someone ask "what more do you want"? This is a VERY expensive box so it should have all those options. Look at the AXE FX options.... it's light years ahead in effects, editor,.... Look at the much cheaper line6....same thing.

So please, be reasonable.

I would love to see you profile those amps next (wish list):

- Victory V100
    - Victory Silverback
    - Fender hot rod deluxe III
    - Carvin VL300 legacy 3
    - Two rock john mayer signature
    - Vox night train 30
    - Dumble steel string singer
    - Fender blues junior III
    - Fender Hotrod Deville III

Please add a channel strip like efect in x slot at the end of the chain, where one effect would have a claasic cormpressor, eq, gate, expander and limiter in one fx slot, because 2 slots at the end are not enough. Channel strip would solve that.

Can you please add color coding into RIG MANAGER? I use 6 different guitars and it would be great to have color flags or similar kind of color markers for presets, so it's clear what is what. I know i can have folders, but there's no folders on profiler.