Posts by SS7

Thanks man, I found something at Stompin-Ground.com and great pricing. For about $135 I ordered a 40" x 12" which will more than accommodate the Stage and 4 pedals (if needed) or other items (wireless, power, etc.) I thought I would spread the news!

I use my Kemper for gigs but want to expand its capability by using the Transpose. I shouldn't be a novice at playing with this but I get my tones I need and run with them, set it and forget it. But I fight with this and also the Wah function.

I see videos:

Go to effects

Select Transpose

Set the interval

I go to effects and I don't see Transpose as an option, is there a way to access transpose that I'm missing? Is there a download I'm missing?

I'm assuming I need to be in Performance mode

Select a slot, add the transpose effect and save

I'm missing something, any input would be great.

I'm a new user. I was getting used to the looper, record one sound, overdub a second, then solo while it loops.

I just updated software, downloaded rig manager, etc.

Now when I loop, record one sound (vibrato), go to overdub with a different tone (clean chords) the loop changes with whatever tone I select and I can't do both.

I'm stuck here and can't figure out how to overdub different sounds which will impact live performances, I'd rather not drop the songs. Anybody figure out how to get around this?