Posts by plok5150

Hello,

This is the error message I read in the thebuglog when I start rig manager. Thanks for helping

!!!Exception!!!
    La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet. (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
    à Access.LocalLocation.CreateCollections(LocalLocation* )
    à Access.Location.Initialize(Location* , SByte* vendorName, SByte* appName)
    à Access.WinApp.LocationAdded(WinApp* , Location* newLocation)
    à Access.RigManager.AddCollectionsRecursive(RigManager* , Location* loc, MetaCollection* meta)
    à Access.RigManager.Bootup(RigManager* )
    à Access.WinApp.Bootup(WinApp* )
    à Access.Application.Initialize(Application* )
    à main(String[] args)
    ------------------ closing application

Hello,

I will receive my remote this monday. Actually, I use Little Giant by Gordius to command my Kemper and send midi message to change patch on Max software. Can you give me some advices to change these patch with Kemper remote. I guess I need usb/midi interface between Kemper and my pc (Windows 8). Do you have any idea about a good interface not to expensive?
    I guess I must connect this interface in the Kemper Midi out but I don't know how I must proceed for the next steps?
    Can you help me ?

Thanks

Order # 3447131 placed 19th jan. Same situation. I am waiting news about statut of my order but nothing comes.

Hello ,

I am waiting news about my remote. On april 9, I have received an email of Kemper tell me another mail will be send at the end of april with an estimation of delay. Unfortunately, any news at this moment . My order is logged january 19 ( 105 days of waiting are past). Please Kemper (or G String), can you communicate about delay ?

I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid. The 13 january, G string told early bird are closed but I see Prezi 1717 (command on january 22) still participate at this program (good for him, I am not jealous :-). I did not have any email about early bird program (my toaster is registered since 20 july). I am not really disappointed but I find simpler that kemper follow the chronological order.
    Have a nice day

Unfortunately, I have no possibility to try the Matrix except if I buy the product. I believe you use also yamaha dxr and I saw your interesting comparison between camplifer, Matrix and crl. If I understand your message, you don't think difference between Yamaha or rcf and Matrix or Clr are spectacular. Just a personal choice .
    Thanks for your amability

Of Course, my question isn't about full range response (i am ok with this) but about dynamics and attack (I feel a kind of compression but maybe i am wrong). I know a lot of kemper's user find a solution to keep full range with more guitar cab sensations. Matrix is considered like a high quality product and I try to know how to evaluate my rcf.
    Thanks

I like my rcf but I regret distortion or loud rig sounds are maybe too "hi-fi". I play exclusively with M Britt profiles. Question is matrix can give me more traditional cab sensation? What's the difference between matrix 12'' and rcf 10''.
    Is there other sound characteristics between both models?
    Last: What's your opinion about price difference?
    Thanks

Hi,
    Vampyr (1984) is a piece for electric guitar by famous french composer Tristan Murail. I use for this video a Marshall profile by Michael Britt direct in the table . I hope you enjoy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.