Posts by AlvaroQB

Hello! I have a non-poweramp Kemper and I've noticed that, if I plug the monitor out to a passive V30 loaded 1x12 cab it sounds. And it sounds awesome and at enough volume for bedroom practice.

I've few questions about it:
    -Could this damage my Kemper in some way? Probably this is a silly question, but I want to be sure that I can do this without any risk.
    -If I use a little "non-expensive" poweramp (AMT Tube Cake, EHX Magnum...), could that improve my tone? Or they're going to affect it in a bad way instead? I'd use it at bedroom practice volume only.

Hi! I'm thinking on buy the profile which sounds in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've looked for JCM800 at TAF website and I've find that there are some different profile packs:
    -UKgold 800 Hot Mod – 15 Profiles
    -UKGold 800 (Quo) – 6 Profiles
    -UKGold 800 (red) – 9 Profiles

Do you know which one is it?

Hi Paults! Are you totally sure?
    I tried to run it without battery in a local store and It didn't work with the Kemper (while it did whit the battery on it).

Hi all! First of all, sorry if my english is not perfect!

I've looked for some info about this but I haven't find. I'm looking for a non-expensive and lightweight footswitch to use with my KPA. I'm looking for a dual stereo footswitch, which works on momentary mode and doen't need to be powered. The only one I've found is the Boss FS7, but I can't find any store in Europe which have it in stock until December (and I'm not sure if I could buy it before next show).

Do you know any alternative? The others I've seen (Boss FS6, Behringer AB200...) need to be powered and I don't want that.

Thank you all!

¡Hi! Here is a song I wrote and recorded recently with the kemper. I used a VOX AC30 profile by Samuel Heierli, a little bit tweaked. It gave my most metal oriented guitar that acoustic-like sweet tone. I hope you like it!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi there! I've recorded one of my favourite heavy metal solos today with the Kemper. I've used the MadRyan Silver Jubilee profile by FastRedPonyCar (that sounds totally awesome with this Les Paul!). It's a little bit tweaked and with the Mouse stomp before. I hope you like it! :D

External Content youtu.be

Thank you all :)
    Alwainwright, I used a Trainwreck profile from The Amp Factory (the Full+TS one), tweaked a little to fit better with my guitar. The guitar is a Schecter Hellraiser C7, I replaced the stock EMG707 pickups with a pair of Seymour Duncan (SH-6 in the bridge and SH-10 in the neck). I'm used the bridge SH-6 on this video.

Hello!
    My name is Álvaro and I'm a guitarist from Spain. I've recently adquired a KPA and I'm really excited about the lot of posibilities it brings to me and to my band! I hope to learn a lot in this forum. I also want to share with you a cover of a popular Joe Satriani's song I recorded yesterday, It's my first recording with the KPA. I hope you like it :)

External Content www.youtube.com