Posts by jameslord

I have a very similar question. I have an HD 500 and can use that with the Kemper but would ideally like something much smaller just to do patch up and down in either browser or performance mode. Anyone have anything like this that works?

Well, I was already a fan of Bert's first pack, but this new one really is the business. I have just started trying these out and so far my Les Paul is absolutely loving the Archie, Super Lead and Orange profiles. They are super fat and yet completely articulate with no 'fizz' at all. Just makes you want to sit there and play huge riffs as well.

For the record, I also think Bert has permanently debunked the annoyingly persistent rumour that Kempers don't do cleans well. Check out this pack - it has some superb clean sounds in it.

An absolute bargain - buy with confidence :)

Well I took the plunge and have upgraded to release3 (not without trepidation but all seems well so far)

I have to say that this pack is excellent. My US Deluxe Tele absolutely loved these profiles and they have filled a gap in my profile arsenal.

Really pleased - Cheers Andy!

Well, what a crappy situation :thumbdown: .

There are a number of profiles that KB uploaded that I liked and have imported. If it is possible for Kemper to determine/share where these have 'actually' come from I would like to purchase legitimate copies from the people who did the hard work to create these great profiles. I certainly don't want to feel I am using the results of others efforts illegitimately

Thanks

J

I totally understand the sensitivity and am totally opposed to piracy - but I do get the impression that SinMix's 'Group Buy' comment came out the wrong way and he was not suggesting that we rip off Andy's work - just poking fun at us a bit for suggestign we would all go out en masse and uncritically buy anything TAF put out.

Just my 2 cents.

On a separate note - I am a Kemper newby and am totally blown away. This after years of using other modellers (Line6, Roland VG-88 etc). This thing really is another level.

I have purchased packs from TAF (Gilmour Hiwatt and Train Wreck) and SinMix (Metal Pack 1) and think they are both excellent. For any other proggers out there SinMix's Hughes & Kettner Triamp profile with a Lesp Paul and some chorus/delay is superb for recent Alex Lifeson sounds :)