Posts by Id45

The expectations are Kemper's fault!

If your product is so far from being ready, maybe..... don't show it to the public?

Or if you do, maybe... don't give us a rough estimate? Because this, my friends, is how you build up expectations!

Not that we're almost 11 months in the waiting for something we've been waiting for for 7 years (?), it feels like if this editor is nothing short of mind blowing, this whole thread community is going to be LIVID!!!!

just sayin...

Maybe "Summer" in German means "Early next year" or something like that, and we just didn't misinterpreted it as Summer and they're actually on schedule?

Could you imagine the reaction of the KPA community if the Kemper team would be like: "Sorry guys!! Couldn't hack it!! So... the editor is not happening... but, here are 3 more reverbs so.... you're welcome! See you at NAMM!"

The thing with editor is not that it’s taking them almost a full year to release it...

It’s taking them 7 years to release it!

It is what it is, and it will come out when it’ll come out. But I think the frustration, and may I say, whining in this thread are pretty much justified.

It is true that kemper has (arguably) nearly unmatched properties and sound qualities but it is still in the race against product that features an editor at launch as a standard. And they are selling their product to users that are depended and ACTUALLY USE an editor for most of their gear.
    Furthermore, IMO, this products SCREAMS editor. It is so configurable, that it makes a power user and a long time user, that seeks efficiency and ease of use, much like my self and many other users, why did it take so long for them to release one?

And once they finally tease it and set expectations for summer 2019, and fail to deliver that... honestly, I feel like this one is on Kemper.

Either say that there is no release date, or do whatever it takes to live up to the date you specified.

I think part of having a good customer base and good reputation for your product is keeping your users happy and excited about your product.

For the most part, Kemper did that wonderfully, with new features, new FX and more variety and accessories. As far as the editor, they kinda dropped the ball...

Yeah...

Still quite a bit of summer to go....

If I'm being realistic (and a little pessimistic), my bet is late December at best...

Don't forget they said they would get back on working on it after summer so... we have some way to go...

It's a small Company. Just up to now they dealt with the launch of the Profiler-Stage and still have some issues on that. The Kemper-Kone is announced and has to be implemented. The Kabinet has to be produced on stack, to be able to fullfill the early-bird-demands. Besides this all, they have to devellop a bug-poor Software (as usual), so th I think it might still take some time.

I agree, but we all think that the editor should have been there from day one! (Or at least year two or three) but we’re at year 7.

Users neglect quality over usability all the time, and this product screams for an editor! (The floor model even more so, since no one likes bending over to edit presets).

I just find it absurd that I have to turn that little knob 15 times to get to my tremolo effect instead of choosing it from a drop down menu on my computer.... (just as an example). So you can see the frustration when they throw a feature that should’ve been there from the start in your face, promise it will be available in 6 months (!!) then say, “Sorry! It’s gonna be another 3 months” (which I highly doubt)...

I remember people laughed at me at the comments when I said I would pay for this update to come out faster...

And here we are....

By this point I have given up on the editor....

But why aren't we getting any official announcement? More details? Estimated release date? Something!!

Come on you guys!!