Posts by geertcallens10

I have been using the BD HD770 pro 250 Ohm for more than 4 years now. I use this with a Beyer Dynamic A20 headphone Amp.

it sounds perfect to me.

Music from my computer goes through a Cambridge Audio DAC Magic Plus Digital Audio converter into a mixing console where i mix the Kemper outs and the music to the A20.

For me this is the best solution to rehearse at home. Sadly that's all I can do for the moment as we still can not tour in Europe duo to the Covid-19 situation.

Oakwood Guitar Concepts created for me the perfect Rick Parfitt Telecaster copy. It has the exact same dents and cracks as the original including a hefty Quarterpounder single coil on the bridge by Seymour Duncan;

This baby rocks like hell with 11-52 strings attached. As you can guess I play with the Belgian Quo Band, bringing our tribute to an underestimated band in Rock History.

I had contact with Kemper Support. After rebooting, Flash init and update to latest OS, the problem is getting worse. There is no inputsignal or outputsignal. This now happens after about 15 min. Usually everything was fine again after restarting but last night the unit crashed completely. Kemper advised me to send the unit in for repair.

Hello Eltzejup,
    thanks for the reply. i contacted support for this.
    yes, the remote is connected.
    Yesterday I tested the kemper at home and after a few hours the kemper makes no sound at all.
    not on the Outputs, the Monitor or the headphone. Switching it off and on again, fixes the problem.
    Unfortunately this does not help me because our gigs usually last more than 2 hours.
    I hope support can help me. i never had any problems before. The unit as bought in august 2014 and has performed flawlessy on many gigs since then;
    I'm on the latest software version.

LOSING SIGNAL AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS.

last night at a gig I had the same problem. No signal coming out of the Kemper (not at the XLR or the Monitor out or the headphone out)
    I shut down and did a restart. it came back on again but 20 min later it did the same thing.
    this morning I tested the kemper again. everything was fine and left the Kemper on. a few hours later, all signals were lost again.
    I will contact support for this. I hope this is just a software thing.
    I need the kemper for coming gigs.

Hello Everybody
    A good friend of mine made a new FRFR cab for me.
    It’s a Zillacab Fatboy loaded with 2x12 Eminence coaxial speakers.
    2x BETA12CX + 2x PSD2002 driver screwed on the Beta with the PXB2 3K5 crossover.
    I run the Kemper in stereo through a class D power amp of 2 x500 w into the Zilla.
    It sounds awesome. The Zilla Fatboy has the effect of a 4x12 but in a stereo 2 x 12 enclosure.
    With the new 5.0 firmware, the delays sound incredible in full rich stereo.
    I am a Kemper player since 2014 and with every update this beauty gets better and better.

Musical greetings from Belgium
    Geert Callens

I installed the update 3.1.1 this week and did a full rehearsal with it.
    no problems what so ever.

the direct cab is a great improvement. I use a power amp with FRFR speakers. It sounded great before the update, now it sounds even better.
    Me happy.

We do 2 live gigs this weekend. Can't wait to hear how it will sound through the PA.

I play the KPA and the other guitarplayer uses the AXE fx. Both systems sound great live.
    Since we switched from tube amps to digital, we get a lot of good remarks about our live sound.
    Our soundguy is also very happy. We use a Digico table which is preprogrammed.
    As we play mostly outdoor gigs and festivals, we can setup in 15 minutes and start the show.

I play in a coverband who has been performing for 33 years now. As we get older, our backs start to go more and more.
    Going digital has improved our live sound, soundchecks are faster and we have much better control about the soundlevels on stage.