Posts by Oocheif21oO

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone new of any commercial (or free) packs available from the Victory Amps Range.
    I know TAF have an awesome bundle available, unfortunately I don't have the money available
    to use on the full pack at the moment. Andy mentioned before that Victory only allow him to sell as a bundle.

I was wondering if anyone has come across any packs available ?

Many Thanks

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of the availability of some Schecter Hellwin profiles both free or commercial, or if anyone owns
    the amp is willing to profile and share either free or purchased.

Thank you so much. :)

Hey Guys,

I'm really looking forward to testing these out. I was just wondering are these profiles still on the rig exchange as I can't find them?
    Also would anyone happen to know any fellow Kemper user who may have profiled a Dual Fusion?

Hi Guys!,

The Kemper is new for me I have only owned it for about 2 months and I absolutely love it so far,
    I have used it for rehearsals and a few live shows but here is my question....

How do you all configure all the various profiles appropriately for use for live and also band rehearsals?

Due to extensive work commitments since I have owned my Kemper I haven't had too much time to play around
    with it to learn the intricacies, id say I've had about 5hrs max since owning it to navigate through menu's etc so please
    forgive any silly things I may have missed.I currently run it through the FX return on my Orange 2x12 head and cab and
    sometimes i find it hard to arrange appropriate volume differences mainly for setting rigs as lead channels. I turn the cab
    sims off on the front of the Kemper as well as disable them on the monitor output which I use into the Orange. I have also
    tried running through the front of the orange which was nice in terms of 'Mix' -it cut through very well and i liked the option
    of having another power attenuation control on the front of the Valve head but something tonally didn't sound quite right-
    almost too tinny/Trebly.

`Is there a certain way of setting everything up so that the volumes are suited for live gig use in terms of louder for solos
    and similar for clean, rhythm etc. Would you recommend just going to buy some full range stage monitors and using
    PA direct for rehearsals, FOH for live or buy a power amp. Or is there something I have missed that could make life a little easier,
    there seems to be something magical about having those cab sims on that really compliment the profile.

It;s great to see a great community of Guitar players helping each other out rather than the constant
    trolling you find on other sites and thought I would ask some advice from all my fellow Kemper users.
    Thank you for all your kind help and advice :)