Posts by AndreN

Hi,since 2003 I did a radio show on our local free radio station in Erfurt (http://www.radio-frei.de) playing songs and doing interviews with bands. Nothing special.

Now I thought it´s time to try out something new, so I decided to broadcast a 60min. songwriting show, recording me while I jam in my home studio.
    I know it´s not for everyone and experimental, hard to listen too, but maybe someone get´s inspired and motivated to do music, even if you´re not a musician. I´ll try to do this every 2nd Saturday 9pm.

I work with Ableton + Push as a basis plus
    Live Guitar and Bass into a Boomerang Looper into Kemper Amp
    Nord Stage 2 / 76
    Analog Keys
    Analog Rytm
    OP1

This is the piece of my 1st session:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here´s the video, how I got to the song (sorry German only):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No I have not locked it in the rig menu, but set as wahwah in the system settings, that defaults to a volume if no wah effect is active. If I set it to a volume pedal the performance switch keeps the volume position. Fine.

But sadly so I lose the wah function. Mhhhhmmm.

Hi,
    with FW 2.7 I get noise/crackles on my headphone out with headphone space dialed in above 1.0. If I use the space effect of the fx section is fine. It´s also only hearable on the headphone out. I recorded a demo.

Clip straight out of the headphone out

Clip digital out

It´s not dependent on a specific rig or volume setting. Happens all the time. Going back to FW 2.6 for now. No problem with it there.
    I can also only hear it on my headphones (DT770 Pro) at loud volume.
    Any tips?

André.

I like the modulation and the sound of the trails more. To me they sound more natural and ambient. Just fits a little better to my sound. The Tap feels more accurate, prominent and sometimes harsh, like "Hey I am the delay, can you hear me?"

1. I like the the analog delay far more than the tap delay, but I can not TAP the tempo for the analog with my FCB1010 w UNO4Kemper. It´s a shame. Please put in an option to link it to the Tempo button.

2. As mentioned before, two delays in one rig must be possible also. Please!

Andre, I guess you missed the joke...

Flotto wrote "reverence" :D

More on-topic, would performance mode work for you? :)

Not really, in terms of browsing through rigs. What I did so far is play in a loop and browse via rig manager software. I sold my FCB1010 years ago. Think I´ll try to wait for a Kemper board.

Thanks.
    Andre.