Posts by CPHfx

That is indeed misleading.
    Adjust the clean sense in a way, that the SAME rig has a constant level, regardless of the gain knob position.

Adjust the rig volume in a way that DIFFERENT rigs have the same level...

the Profiler's approach is patented

see above

probably best not to call it a Profile, it's only confusing and falsely implies they are using the same approach as the Profiler

I guess, it is something different.. Its cool and good, that you are proud of the profilers concept and patents, but its hard to get a patent on the word "profile" ;) - So, I guess, Kemper does not have it ;)
    I guess - in this special case - it is not so difficult to go around the Kemper patent: Kemper profiles something, which is later not there anymore and only "modeled" with the profile. So, the guitar plays a "profile".
    The device in this thread, analyze the guitar, and saves a "profile" of the guitar. However, the guitar is still present when using its "profile". The profile is only used to change the output of the same guitar...
    Well, not sure, if my english is good enoug to explain what I want to say...
    Sorry...

Many tried to put the remote in the Kemper bag and stated it works... Although your dimensions indicates it should not fit...
    People say, it needs a bit of streching - but it works.

... I also am still looking for a solution. And I prefer one without strech ;) Right now, I take a normal luggage - one of those, you can take into a plane. There I put Kemper, remote, all cables, foot pedal, guitar strip and wireless... Works for me, but I would prefer a variant with separted places for the individual parts, so that they dont scratch each other...

EDIT: SORRY did not get your post. You were asking about the Thoman bag, right? Dont think it will fit...

I am happy that 2.0.19 states to have solved the "messing up performances" when editing...
    I have nottried it yet, but it sounds good...
    Did anyone had the problem and got rid of it now? Or the other way round ;) ?

We just moved back from InEars to "normal" monitoring... I like it much more. Fells more live and lively ;) You can talk to your band members without a mic and you can hear the audience ;)

... Well of course: if you set it up correctly, inEar might be good and maybe better, but WE did not set it up correctly ;) In my opinion it NEEDS an ambient mic in the mix for your inEars. Otherwise, you are "offline"....

I thinks it is nonsense to state that the RM is the worst that Kemper ever had developed.

If I order the things Kemper developed from "good" to "not so good", my personal list is:
    Kemper, Remote, Bag, Switch, RM
    -> Thus, RM is the worst. Does not mean it is bad, but the least good: worst
    ;)

i agree, that it is the worst / buggies guitar gear Kemper made - but for me, it is still very much usable - at least aside from the performance management.
    If it is not bad, but the worst thing Kemper made, this very much speaks for Kemper ;)
    I hope and am sure, this will be addressed soon. There are more and more people reporting issues, so it is for sure not ignored.

I wonder what in particular that means

fixed: rare USB transmission errors in communication with Rig Manager

I faced some quirks on USB bus with RM connected to Kemper - I will check how it behaves after update.

I have had a lot of troubles with performance managing in RM. Not sure, if this was the issue. I dont dare touching my performance, as it works right now and it was not easy to get there.
    We will see what the future brings.. Still wondering about the increased second number for only three "rare issues"... I guess, there is more behind the scenes.

Juhuu - new update of Kemper (not RM) - fixing some USB communictaion troubles with RM ;)
    Funny, that it is the first 5.2 version (5.x, x increased) - so it is supposed to be a big update, altghough only three (small?) fixes are mentioned. Any hidden functions?
    Anyone time to try? I am at work :(