Posts by CPHfx

I also use this a lot...
    ... but to be honest: I dont care, if a profile sound good, because it sounds good alone, or if it sounds good, becuase a good sound guy was able to set up an EQ correctly to e.g. compensate for the last bit of differenc eto the real amp or for whatever reason.

Sure: The strength of the kemper is to reacreate existing sounds. But you still can use it to make COMPLETELY new sounds. You will miss them, if you deactivate the - probably intentional - work on the profiles.
    What I ALWAYS lock when comparimg is the reverb, however ;)

Thanks for coming back to us!
    ... I hope that my reading between the lines is wrong, but it sounds to me that this issue lost priority :(
    (from "next thing on my list" to "I did something, the missing part will come ... in a future update")

well... we will see ;)
    I have a working performance right now and will not touch it until it really is fixed ;)

All the best

This is a known issue and @Arne (RM developer) seem to fix it in the very near future.
    He promised it is the next thing on his list.
    However, it still might help him, if you open a support ticket. Might be good, to have a broad database of this bug.

I totally can understand your frustration. I have also been there... More than once.
    After a while, I could overcome my anger and create this ticket. And I was positively supprised how fast they came back to me.

Despite all the bad thing about it, I think iit is UNIQUE, that you can get in touch with the developer ( Arne) on an internet forum - and that he does reply to you.
    I am with you: this bug exists too long already, but I am confident, it will be fixed very soon.

Hi!
    Is it possible to deactivate the morphing feature?
    Why... I discovered, that - after starting up - my Kemper/Renote is in a morph state, so that I cannot switch rigs. E.g: I start, and e.g. slot 4 of performance 1 is selected and (for some reason) in the morph state. I can live wit hthat, as I now know how to fix it: just press again button 4 and morphing is ended. I can switch rigs again.
    However, I liked the opportunity in the past, to press button 4 again, to reach the oroginal state of that rig: Until now, I could switch to rig 4, add effects, and by stepping at 4 again, all effects are deactivated and the rig in original state again. This is not possinble anymore, as it now might switch to a morphing state (which I did not - knowingly - implemented).
    I dont use morphing and dont want to. I can do anything I want with my assignable effect buttons.
    Now, is there a way, to remove that morphing, so that I 1) dont start in morphed state and 2) can switch back to original rig by pressing the corresponding switch?

All the best!

It doesn't, but it is one of the next things on my to-do list.

Btw: is it a problem in the kemper or in RM?
    Both got an update recently. Could you be so kind to tell us in this thread, as soon as it is (or should be) fixed?
    I do not dare to touch my pperformance right now, so I will not try until you tell me I can safely ;) It was a lot of hassle to get it as it it is now...
    All the best and THANKS!

Just checked - Shortcut got killed again.
    Just made it new... Not a real problem, just a small one ;)
    Btw.: I am talking about the bar on the bottom of the windows 10 screen. Not an icon on the desktop

GIven that you cannot run the full version and a beta update at the same time it might be better to maintain the shortcut somehow.

BTW - the new RM beta 2.0 seems more stable for me so far so that is good news. Looking forward to the editor.

In the past, also mine was killed each time. Have not tried with this version.
    I will report back, if it happens again.

Great news!
    Thanks for that!
    Is this update available only via RM?
    It was not announced in the "announcement" subforum and I also cannot see it in the download section...
    Maybe, the team is just a bit overloaded with NAMM ;)

I hope it will also fix the syncing problem I had while changing performances. It says somthing about some sync-stuff, so it might be fixed... Will check the next days...

Oh, wait, that is cool:
    Yet, I did not get my head around morphing and how I can use it. My question:
    Lets say, I have a normal state with low volume, very little reverb and delay, and a "morph state" with more volume, reverb and delay.
    Additionally, I have a stomp box, which - lets say - activate a booster and can be activatetd by the remote as well.

What happens, if I try to reach the morph state, with stomp box on?