Posts by NorthShaun

It'll probably go eventually Magnavox, short of space, and got 1 year to get the Kemper money together. ;(

Was modded @ 3 years ago by Marshall JMP in Belgium. Whereabouts you based?

Good stuff guys!

Could you comment on which output to use for the tuner?

2 main outs will be going to the poweramp. Sorry for the naivety of the question, I suppose I ought to wait & read the manual!

Hi Guys,

I have a legacy Lorg DTR 1000, but just ordered a Kemper rack.

Question : Is the Kemper tuner good enough to use in a live situation (can I lose the korg?) or am I better keeping it?

Thanks

Time to say goodbye to my trusty & aged ADA 3TM Preamp!

Just ordered a Kemper power rack! (though I might see if I can get a good profile of old faithful before its put out to grass!).

Roll on the weekend!

Quick question, does the Kemper powerrack come with a free package of extra hours in the day? Got a feeling that I'm gonna need them!

Shaun \m/

Hi All,

Teetering on the edge of taking the plunge, but need to ask...

Am I right in thinking that the Powerrack has only one powered output?

EG, I have 2 x Marshall 4 x 10 cabs with 1 input each (so no daisychaining) so I couldn't run both these in stereo from a kemper powerrack?

Please & thankyou!

Shaun

Ha! The way I sold it to her was "just imagine if you could buy 1 handbag, then press a button and it would become the one handbag that you wanted more than anything that week, then next week press a button and it becomes another handbag"

To which she replied, "I'd rather I could do that to a pair of shoes!"

Women! Can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em! 8)

Hi All,

So I'm dragging myself kicking & screaming into the 21st century, and looking to replacing my old ADA MP1 3TM modded preamp with a kemper. I currently use an expander/exciter just before the poweramp to give my 2 x marshall 4x10 cabs a bit more 'punch'. My question is, will I need this after the kemper to achieve the same sound, or will the kemper give me the deep lows, and lively response that I'm seeking (cab sims?)? It strikes me as a bit of a faux pas puttingt a @£50 exciter after a £1250 amp to achieve the required sound?

thanks