Posts by oozish

I have all of Britt packs, so you can do the math. I also enjoy when new profilers make the scene, to just sort of see what's up...so I've checked out some new guys as well, and I'm glad I did since Cili (not new really) but his latest stuff like the Mark IV is fantastic, the best I've heard! I've also tried just about every other profiler such as The amp Factory (Yay!) Top Jimi, (most of) Guidorist, Stymphalian (?), TONEHAMMER, Petes and more.... etc.... so I'm sure I've spent more than you guys. However, my philosphy is that:

1. I love playing guitar and I love tones and I love auditioning tones
    2. I love playing with the Kemper and organizing tones and amps ``how cool is that??
    3. This is my MAIN hobby and joy
    4. Once you INVESTED in a piece of equipment like the Kemper you can enjoy all these different amps but only if you invest in quality profiles
    5. Read 1-4 again.

Some may debate that quality profiles can be found on the rig exchange, believe me I know there are some good ones out there. However, I've been just as thorough with the rig exchange profiles and I know for a fact most of them fail in comparison to a solid Britt profile for example; there just is no comparison. Rig exchange often sounds good when you audition them, but the second you A/B it with a similar amp from a well known profiler you'll discover why some profiles are not free! :) My advice is to wait for sales as they come around often and just take advantage of those.

Hope that helps as far as my situation goes. Cheers! :P

Great sounds, great tones! Really enjoying the 5150 II and Mark IV tones. For leads especially, those mark IV tones are the best I have! They are just so full of character and I'm just not sure how you did that! Thanks!

So, I switched up a few profiles for my gig on Saturday night. I had been using one of Michael's champ profiles for my cleans because it worked well with humbuckers, which is what I gig with. After reading a few posts by guys I decided to switch it up to his 3rd power clean from the second version of his first pack. I don't know how I missed this profile before. I am ashamed. It is spectacular. Even the singer in the band came up to me to say how great it sounded. Then I also worked in a couple of new edge of break up, lower overdrive tones. They are from pack 2 I think. The /13 JRT 1 and 3 profiles. These the 6v6 profiles I assume since the others are labled '84". Even though I am a marshall guy and Michaels 70' 100 watt marshall is my main profile, I have to say that these JRT profiles have become my new favorites. So open, with some chime and so dynamic. Every time I sit down to play guitar at home I find myself playing these 2 profiles. Sound amazing with both single coils and humbuckers. I don't think I realized how great these profiles were until I got my 335. It also made wonder how I lived without a 335 all these years.

Are you referring to the 3rd power or the 3P dreamweaver clean? If you're referring to the 3P BF NEWEST *-profile, that's one of my new favorites as well.

However, for the edge of breakup I really like /13 JRT915 84 1

Or maybe the CL /13 LDW39 Clean-? that's a fav of mine as well. Just curious!

Sounds like his first pack would be a good match for you, and maybe get his modern pack too for the Dr. Z. You can't go wrong with either (I have all his packs).

Why not just load one of the included rigs and save the effects (press effecs button and then store the whole thing) individually based on the reverbs you like?

i REALLY like the song Djengdengdeng 5; but the profile eludes me. He says it's a 6534 with a gridslammer and Mesa OS. I have the OS pack and the 6534 and I can't find a profile with the gridslammer and OS. What am I missing (or maybe this profile wasn't released?)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for input!

edit: wait, didn't see his response. looks like it's a 'custom' profile therefore probably not in the pack. :(

Just bought the Mark IV and now I'm hungering for another! The quality is top notch! Haven't made it all the way through as I'm getting bogged down in each profile. :)

Anyone have recommendations on these packs to get another?

Also, the info is very sparse on the mark IV sheet, what is the cabinet and mics used please? Any info can you pm me?

edit: WOW THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!

Thanks so much! This was a deal maker for you, as I was on the fence about getting your pack, but now I really want to try the clean one! I can hear the quality and you really did get something special here!

I'm not very familiar with some of the stomps you have electable (the Green scream of course_) but not so much the others; can you review how these stomps and how you perceive them complimenting the clean tone (eg. the recti shape for example? Tha'ts an overdrive but what does it do exactly and how do you see it used with a clean tone?) Any help is appreciated, in the meantime, I'm off to get that clean pack!