Posts by Cili

Here's an old video of Kemper profiles based on Peavey 6505 and a video made for fun and Friedman Be 100 W VS Bogner Helios 100W.

Both videos I reuploaded.

Ivan, your work has brought much joy over the 4 years. Many thanks and keep up the great work.

Congrats, Brother Ivan!

We almost lost you there for a while, but thank God you were able to be "coerced" into returning. :saint:<3

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated!!!

Congrats and thank you for the work and input that we profit from all the years:*

So I'll have a look, if there is any pack left I didn't bought already in the past :)

Thank you a lot! <3

Today is exactly 4 years anniversary of me making and selling Kemper profiles.

So, to kinda celebrate it, here's 55% off on every pack until 31.10.2019.

Use code:4YEARS at the check out.

Click here for direct link to CiliLab Store.

Thanks to everyone who supported me from the start and made possible for me to continue making new packs!

Best,

Ivan

I know I'm late but here's a profile of EVH 5153 Stealth version with Friedman 4*12 cab to try out as I mentioned couple of months ago.

Blue channel, no boost but TS boost on Kemper is ON by default, turn it off if you wanna hear only dry amp first.

Have a nice day guys,

Ivan

steinweiner SliderJeff Monkey_Man

Hi guys, Thank you so much as always!

It wasn't my intention to sound like a "complaining/crying" guy, but it was just one of those really bad days...

But on to a bright side, like they say after every rain there's always a sun ( or something like that ) :)

Enjoy life!

Hi steinweiner ,

unfortunately I have no clue when I'll be able to finish that pack.

I've been having some constant "old" health problems lately, which prevents me to do anything in full atm.

And that bothers me a lot.

I think I have a couple of raw test profiles that maybe I can share here in a couple of days or so when I feel at least a bit better to sit properly.

But don't take my word for it.

Until I'm fully "fresh/recovered" better to not start anything.

Plus some other stuff around family etc etc...2019 for me is hell...

Anyway, I hope to finish it as soon as I can. :saint:

Best,

Ivan

Here are some demos to listen to, until I release a new pack.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Hello,

here's a Flash sale for Fireman Buttersex pack based on Friedman Butterslax on 24h sale for 60% off!

Use code:WQF5G7

And for Herbi mk1 pack based on Diezel Herbert for 50% off

use code:SY8839

Be sure to listen to demos first!

Moderator Notice:

Have a nice weekend guys!

For those who prefer heavy fat sound.

Here's a playthrough of all profiles from the Herbi mk1 pack, based on Diezel Herbert mk1 amp.

Moderator Notice: