Posts by Cili

Nice Iron Maiden cover with JCM 800 profiles.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was looking at the Hetfield VH4...in the soundcloud comments it said you were updating it with modern metal sounds...did this pack ever get updated?

Yes, I managed to update the pack with 13 profiles if I can remember correctly...

When does this sale end? Grabbed the stealth and probably get some more at 65% off ?

I will let this sale go for a while, due to the current situation around the planet...

Best!

You changed the tubes in the stealth amp?

I think I’m getting confused like others. There are 3 EVH amps:

Stealth black with 6l6

White with 6l6

Gold with el34

No, tubes are stock!

Once again, regarding 100W amp versions.

01. EVH 5150 III 6L6 100W ( Black & White and Ivory look )

02. EVH 5150 III Stealth 6L6 100W ( Black look )

03. EVH 5150 III Stealth EL34 100W ( Golden look )

Hey! I recently bought the JVM pack and I love it ! I'm looking to buy another pack, something for modern metal/metalcore? Any suggestions ? Thanks :)

On the top of my mind any of these 3 packs should cover that.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

EVH 5153 Black Stealth 6L6 Kemper profiles.

Friedman Butterslax profiles playthrough!

I’m confused. There are 3 versions of a 5153 in real life:

6l6 stealth

6l6 regular

El34 regular

To simplify...

I profiled

01. EVH 5153 Black Stealth 6L6 100W version.

02.EVH 5153 Gold EL34 Stealth 100W version.

03.EVH 5153 6L6 50W regular version

You can find these 3 packs in the store.

And about to release a new pack made with

04.EVH 5153 6L6 100W regular version.

I hope this helps.

Some demos to check out!

External Content soundcloud.com

Fireman Buttersex profiles (Friedman Butterslax)