Posts by Cili

Hello Rade ,

you should have recieved a second email with the pack attached to it in rar format.

You can open it with winrar or any other software that opens rar or zip format.

Please, let me know if you still didn't get the pack.

New Fireman Bunt 50W Kemper pack is available in the store.

Check the links below for demos and direct link to buy the pack.

Fireman Bunt 50W purchase.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

Cheers.

I'll be releasing a new Kemper pack, Fireman Bunt 50, based on Friedman Runt 50W.

Here's a first clip with Marshall 1960V cab.

Moderator Notice:

I tried invader on my horizon...um, about 5 years ago or so but didn't like it at all. Actually was really dissapointed and sold that pickup as soon as possible. But for some it will work well. :)

I actually liked it more than SH4, SH5 and SH6.

But kept Dimarzio SD at the end.

I think James Hetfield used it on Master Of Puppets?

steinweiner

Unfortunately I can't profile this one and also the one below on red channel, cause this was just me testing the amp before.

These are some old reamps I found on a hard drive. But when I find time to start making a pack it will be similar if not better.

Here's the Red channel.

Great pickup that fits really good in Horizon I imo.

But another part that makes it this tight is this amp.

Even in a C tuning it sound good!

I'll see if I can find some time for a red channel too.

With Seymour Duncan Invader, SH6, SH5 this time.

It's not a profile, just a quick reamp of some random riffing I did a while ago, with an ESP Horizon loaded with Dimarzio Super Distortion in D tuning and Gibson Explorer Designer Series '84 loaded with Dirty Fingers in E tuning.

No boost pedal in front of the amp and it's tight enough at least for me. :)

VESmedic thank you! Nothing special tbh, I always split the bass gtr in 2 tracks for low end and some grit. The "secret" is in the good sound at starting point at first place.

GearJocke Can't remember 100% but I think it's EMG 57.

karlic This is the old demo for the old no.2 update. So everyone already have this one.

Update 2 for Kemper Profiles based on EVH 5150 III Stealth EL34.

Moderator Notice:

Hi urpilus sorry for the delay, I was kinda off the grid for a while.

Unfortunately I don't know when I'll be able to get the XTC again.

But if I do I'll make an update for sure.

Regarding that, the price for the XTC pack, remains the same.

Still, gotta find some time and sort few profiles for a Hameron CCV 100 pack.