Posts by Cili

I think the best is <author> <pack/amp> <channel> <variation>

So itd be like
    CL MkIV Ld Bright
    CL MkIV Ld Scooped

Yesh that cool! But a lot of my old customers didn't seem to pay attention to that. Because they renamed it themselves. The way the like/want. So I thought the naming profiles isn't going to became a "problem."

I've just bought the Mr. Bassguy, I had a SVT-4 so I will be able to judge it in comparison with it

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

I have purchased some of your profiles. I have a request. Could you please rename them with properly formatted names? Right now it is kind of a mess. You are simply calling them 1, 2, 3, .... Not very user friendly and a waste of time.

Note taken! You have any good ideas?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, can you provide a sample of the Mr. BassGuy profile? If not, any info con the cabinet and mics used?

Hi, not at the moment in solo mode but here you can hear it in the mix! Just 2 profiles blended to get this sound!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best Mark IV profiles I've tried so far. Sounds absolutely amazing, even without any tweaking.
    Very happy costumer here :thumbup:

And I am very happy too now!

One thing though.... I don't like the naming (only numbers) to much. If that's your style please name them 01, 02 etc. and not only 1,2..... Otherwise they end up all over the place in my Kemper ;)

I'll keep that in mind!

Ebmm JP6 - first model. Swapped the pickups for the later crunchlab and liquifire Petrucci started using. Thats profile #31 with the Stiletto cab, which i believe is what JP uses. So its ab as close it gets, without merging the 57 on this profile with a ribbon mic'ed profile. I have almost every commercial mark iv/v profile out there, and most dont really do it - some can be tweaked close. But this nails it without a single tweak.

TBH this sounds simply the best by far that someone demoed my MK4 pack! xaxaxa Thanks! \m/

CiliLab Mark IV = instant Petrucci tone. This is literally load and play - no tweaks at all to the rig.

Bobbo this sounds simply AWESOME! What guitar did you use and pickups btw?

here's a quick noodle on the h&k grand meister (Mr. GrinderMaster). I just played the first of each: Lead, Ultra, Lead boosted, Ultra boosted. Great profiles and quality as usual.

also, crappy playing as usual - but i'm just trying to showcase the profiles. they are obviously quite good and very versatile - you can hear it clean up, and i never even touched the guitar's volume knob.

Thanks for this man. I appreciate it! :)

Just a FYI, here's some lead tone from the Mark IV pack; just quick improvisation of mellow lead that I put over some acoustic ideas I had. The lead was MarkIV 10; the acoustic was done with Dorrus acoustic Loudbox profiles.

Sound great man! Nice solo tone. Did you tweak it a bit or is it right out of the box?

Hi guys, just to let you know that I'll release an IR (IMPULSE RESPONSE) and KPA cabinet pack soon (if everything goes well)! 20 in total in .WAV & KPA format!
    They are based on 4 cabinets :

1.Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12
    2.Randall 2x12
    3.Orange 4x12
    4.Marshall 4x12

Unfortunatelu gave up on this idea it didn't sounded as good as I wanted to....

Used only one profile from the pack and tried to cover lots of usable sounds, and show just how versatile only ONE profile can be!

External Content www.youtube.com

and

External Content www.youtube.com

Quick reamp with Mr.Grinder Master 360 profiles!
    http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…duct/mr-grinder-master-36

Thanks to Hugo Ribeiro for the drum tracks!
    Be sure to check his website :http://www.hugoribeiro.com
    And for the DI's big thanks to ReampZone - http://www.facebook.com/reampzone/?fref=ts

Buy 2 packs and get 1 for free that you want, by sending me an email after purchasing which one you desire!

Cheers!