Posts by Cili

Peavey Triple XXX Death Metal Sample. Profile 6 with mesa cab was used.

HEAVY!!! \M/

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Kempafun was kind enough to brillantly showcase a lot of different tones and styles the Archon is capable of!
    Thanks a lot man, I wish I could use all the tones myself in that way haha

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Nice!

Hi guys, I have to share my happines with you 'cause I finally became a proud owner of Kemper! <3
    I was the "amp" guy for years but this little thingy just blow me away! :thumbsup:

Cheers to everyone!!!

I had a tough time to persuade you to buy Kemper and now you're more than a happy guy with your "toaster"!

Cheers!

Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome! :) the only thing I'm curious is what cables to use from amp output into countryman and from countryman into can? Speaker ones, right?

Thanks!

Hi!

Just remembered I did a video a while ago comparing the Kemper vs REAL amp. The tone is barely here for comparing purpose. So here it is.

Cheers!

The parameter could simply be added to the various amp, cab, stomp and mod editing menus. No need for slot wastage, IMHO.

This is what I was suggesting earlier.

CN7, I'm not sure it was resistance; CK simply needed to be convinced, and once he saw the "wisdom" of including the HPF/LPFs, he promised them right away. There hasn't been an OS update since then, so I'd expect that they'll be in the next one.

This!

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Exactly what C.Kemper said!