Posts by Cili

Mr.Single Rektor meets 7 string guitar! Quick demo!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same for this one! Mr Markony 4! :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for the demo man! I appreciate it! :thumbup:

Trying to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    German amp ,this pack Mr.Grinder MAster is based on Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36.
    The pack has 42 studio/merged profiles in total.

Audio clip:

Link to buy:
    http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…duct/mr-grinder-master-36

Also, buy 2 packs and get 1 for free that you want, by sending me an email after purchasing which one you desire!
    Cheers!

Great sounds, great tones! Really enjoying the 5150 II and Mark IV tones. For leads especially, those mark IV tones are the best I have! They are just so full of character and I'm just not sure how you did that! Thanks!

Thank you so much man! Reading comments like this means a lot to me, really. It means that I did a good job, and that makes me happy. Since a lot of people really enjoy these two packs I couldn't be more happier at the moment!

Some new clips:

Cheers!

2 profiles "M7" & "M10" in a mix from my Mr.PiwiMan x152 Kemper pack!
    No post processing at all on guitars!

Hey guys! :) This is my new video, my song Mechanism 9, recorded with Cililab marvelous Mesa Mark lV profiles... Instant Petrucci and proggy tones, but not just that, lots of versatility with these, and every profile sounds great... No brainer! :) Hope u`ll like the song and the performance, cuz u simply CANT dislike Cililab profiles... lol :)

Man, fuck my profiles :) I enjoy watching/listening to your stuff! Incredible song and performance. \m/

ok, Thanks! These tones are fat and are at the top of my list for my preferred lead sound with some tweaking. Really nice, meaty character if you know what I mean; I love a lead sound like this!

Glad to hear that! :)

Picked up the 5150 too, in need of MOAR TONES!

Thanks!

What cabs were the 'Rentals' in the 5150 pack? I think the 1960 are marshalls, the stilleto and MK4, but not sure about the rentals.

It's based on Randall cabinets. And you are right about the other ones.

Thank you a lot, I'm glad you like them!

The cabinets were based on Mesa Boogie MK4 2x12 V30 & Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12 V30.
    Mics were based on SM57,Sennheiser 421 and E906.

A little bit of thrash/speed metal with my profiles!

fyi, i think there's a typo on the site. For the Mr. Vokser 300 pack, it says:
    "Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    British amp ,this pack is based on VOX Heritage 15."

which is the same as the Mr. Vokser Hairyage 15 pack. Pretty sure the 300 pack seeks to recreate the sound of the Vox AC-30, right?

Yes! My bad. Thanks for that man!

HALLOWEEN SALE use code HALLOWEEN for 50% off

Profiles from my Mr.British AMP Kemper pack!

Direct link to the pack!
    http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…om/product/mr-british-amp

A profile from my Mr.British 800 Kemper pack!
    A clip taken from the band Agonize -ep The Fever I mixed & Produced in 2009!

Playthrough of Mr. PiwiMan x152 Kemper pack that is based on a legendary Peavey 5150 II amp.

http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…m/product/mr-piwiman-x152