Posts by Cili

steinweiner

Unfortunately I can't profile this one and also the one below on red channel, cause this was just me testing the amp before.

These are some old reamps I found on a hard drive. But when I find time to start making a pack it will be similar if not better.

Here's the Red channel.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great pickup that fits really good in Horizon I imo.

But another part that makes it this tight is this amp.

Even in a C tuning it sound good!

I'll see if I can find some time for a red channel too.

With Seymour Duncan Invader, SH6, SH5 this time.

It's not a profile, just a quick reamp of some random riffing I did a while ago, with an ESP Horizon loaded with Dimarzio Super Distortion in D tuning and Gibson Explorer Designer Series '84 loaded with Dirty Fingers in E tuning.

No boost pedal in front of the amp and it's tight enough at least for me. :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Flash sale for Kemper profiles based on Friedman Butterslax amp for 50%.

Use code:HJSYLG

Update 2 for Kemper Profiles based on EVH 5150 III Stealth EL34.

External Content soundcloud.com

Here's a few demos from some of my heavier packs.

Hi urpilus sorry for the delay, I was kinda off the grid for a while.

Unfortunately I don't know when I'll be able to get the XTC again.

But if I do I'll make an update for sure.

Regarding that, the price for the XTC pack, remains the same.

Still, gotta find some time and sort few profiles for a Hameron CCV 100 pack.

Here's a short sale for 30% off until the end of the February for Boqner Helios 100w Kemper pack.

Use code JDGKKD

Few examples below.

Cheers.

Ibot39 Yes, one of my tightest packs gor sure.

But as always all kudos goes to amp manufacturer and Kemper at first place.

I just try to make good sounding profiles/presets as best as I can, but I know other guys nailed it too with this amp imho.

Glad you like it btw, thank you.

What guitar & pick-ups are you using here? I running Seymour Duncan 59's...(Im getting decent sounds..) ..just sounding a bit more compressed & buzzy than your example...So...Im thinking of trying some different pick-ups..

ESP Horizon with EMG 57, quad tracked and very hard down picking with 3mm gtr pick.