Posts by massimosevero

my RM works now, I'm afraid that with new firmwares it will be a problem.
    I tried everything, registry, manual erase, new download..(win7) ...nothing!
    in the future I will use my macbook for the RM...

I have vers 2.019, I tried to update to 2.1 but in the end of process it rolls back and abort the operation...I tried to unistall rig manager but there's must be some problem and I cannot do it.
    anyone had the same problem? thanks

I copy from another thread,,,

I have both of them, one for the studio and one for the live, they're both great for me,
    sound different because they are different and come from different ideas.
    KEMPER:amazing and hyper realistic sound with the right libraries or with a really good sampling.
    average level effects, some is better ( I don't like distortions, but with the kemper is not so important)
    rig manager not bad but I think that all the computer editing could be better.
    HELIXreally good emulations, some is great with the external cabinets
    high level effects, not the top now but there is time to improve them.
    incredible routing and control... I think the best (switches, controllers etc) that's why I use it in live situation.
    obviusly each gear can be used in both situations, kemper is great on stage and helix sound really good on recording...
    it's just my opinion

well, I have both of them, one for the studio and one for the live,
    they're both great for me, sound different because they are different and come from different ideas.

KEMPER:
    amazing and hyper realistic sound with the right libraries or with a really good sampling.
    average level effects, some is better ( I don't like distortions, but with the kemper is not so important)
    rig manager not bad but I think that all the computer editing could be better.
    HELIX
    really good emulations, some is great with the external cabinets
    high level effects, not the top now but there is time to improve them.
    incredible routing and control... I think the best (switches, controllers etc) that's why I use it in live situation.

obviusly each gear can be used in both situations, kemper is great on stage and helix sound really good on recording...
    it's just my opinion :)